B-Day

Miami, Florida
May 5th,

It's my man's Birthday today! Chris planned his entire party I honestly don't know how he found the time to do all of this.

He invited all his industry friends and family this was the first real time I'd be around the closet people around him. I wanted this to be a night he'll never forget I'm sure of that. I've been fighting with myself about what to get him for his birthday. What do you buy for a man that has everything? I think my present is something that will make him very happy I just cannot wait for his reaction. Chris rented out one of the hottest clubs in Miami to throw his party tonight I insisted on helping him plan but he encouraged me to finish recording the last leg of my album.

Chris was still at the Ritz Carlton getting ready while I decided to show up early to make sure everything was done properly. I invited Daysha and Jessica I offered to fly them both out but they both have been busy on the road. It's so unfortunate because I really miss my girls I really need to plan a girls trip next after the album's press is done I am more than 100% sure I won't be going on tour either.

All the focus has been on Isis her song went #1 which I am happy for Chris getting another #1 in his belt.

Everyone arrived around 11 pm all his friends and family were here but Chris was still no where to be found I texted him.

Everyone asked me where this man was I had no idea. One of his good industry friends Trey Songz walked in he went straight to his own private section. I had my eyes glued to my phone texting Chris I guess I was blocking Mr. Songz view because be cursed me out.

" Get the fuck out my way" he said.

I turned around yelling back at him because this isn't the first time this man was straight rude as fuck to me.

" who, the fuck you talking to?" I said.

He stood up " do you know who I am? Little bitch I'll drag you the fuck out of here" he said.

" no, I'll have your rude ass dragged out of here little man" I said.

He looked around one of the guys from his crew whispered in his ear pointing at the different cameras.

With the loud music I couldn't hear anything they were talking about I'm assuming he was gonna try to put his hands on me. I could read the situation they didn't wanna get caught on camera.

That's when I made a b line to the club security guards.

" I want me escorted out" I said pointing in Treys direction.

They went over to his section I watched from afar him being told to leave he darted his eyes around the club until he found me. I resisted the urge to smile or laugh because he caught me on the right day.

When security was getting ready to physically remove him I seen Chris intervene I didn't even noticed he walked in. He whispered something to the security guards and Trey dapped Chris up and security walked away.