Season 2

June 15th,
Starlet's Season 2

Its great to finally get back to work and onset I really missed seeing some of the cast. During the table read I found out my characters parts have been limited which I'm not mad at because I am still recording my album.

It's 76% complete at this point so I'm almost at the finish line. It's been really hard to focus on work because I've been feeling really anxious lately my first scene will be in a few hours.

Got my hair and makeup done now I'm just waiting for my scene to be shot it may not happen today I am afraid.

" Good morning, Aliyah" Lucian greeted me.

He sat in a empty chair next to me.

I smiled " Morning, nice to see you" I said.

Lucian was reminded me of a young Shamar Moore but he's British and his American accent was spot on so when he spoke in his native language it always took me off guard.

" Congratulations, heard you got married" he said.

I smiled " Thanks, the rumors are true we eloped" I said.

" Well, I guess the blogs got it right this time" he said.

While we made small talk I got a text from Kelly.

She's moving up her wedding date til next month! Damn I thought I would at least have a good three months to plan all this stuff

Fortunately, I should be done filming by than since my role has been cut to limited plus I get to visit my man on tour really soon he's been gone for two weeks. So far he's made it to Chicago he's on his way to DC and Boston.

Lucian tapped my shoulder saying we were up I was so in my head about all the wedding stuff I didn't hear our call.

The very first scene Lucian and I had to simulate a sex scene this part is highly awkward but he tries to make sure I am super comfortable. We do our thing and spit our lines most of my scene today we're with Lucian and a few with Bria than I was good to head out for the day.

Once our scene was out of the way I headed over to my trailer for lunch I FaceTimed Chris.

" Hey, babe hold on a second" he said.

I ate my Caesar salad I heard voices in the background he put his camera back on his face.

" everything okay?" I asked.

" Yea, how's your first day back?" He asked.

I smiled " it was good just don't watch episode one babe" I joked.

He rolled his eyes " You know people are gonna send it to me regardless" he said.

And he's right season one people sent clips of me to Chris like it's nothing to crazy just a little partial nudity some side boob.

One scene editing messed up and showed my ass I was so upset with that part.

" Are you in your room?" I asked.

" Yea, I'm settling in" he said laying on the bed.

I ate the rest of my salad while we talked I told him about Kelly's wedding he said he'd try to make it since she's having it in Santa Barbra.

" I feel like they've been engaged forever" Chris said.

I laughed he's right this wedding has been up in the air forever baby Kev been here and these two still aren't ready I wonder whats the hold up.

" Babe, I have to meet up with the team I'll call you tonight before bed" Chris said.

" Okay, baby talk to you later" I said.

Chris hung up I still felt this nervousness in the pit of my belly like I don't know how to explain it but something didn't feel right.

After lunch was over I went back to shoot a few scene's with the female cast everyone was super supportive and I was working with a ton of seasoned actresses so I felt out of place at times.

I didn't have much lines this season because I'll be written out from future season's with my scheduling and other commitments I can no longer shoot regularly. What made me excited is that my character is gonna get her own episode with her happy ending with the man of her dreams so hopefully the fans love the send off.

Once filming was done I drove home by myself no driver or anything I felt confident driving again I did still feel nervous exiting off ramps but I've overcome my fear for the most part. I drove  Chris's Audi R8 it felt so freeing I had all the windows rolled down just taking in the California air.

I didn't make it home til three-am I didn't get the goodnight call from Chris I did feel a type of way about that a little bit but I brushed it off. I took a nice hot bath it felt good to unwind as I sit in my thoughts I got an emphfany I rushed out the bath put on a towel I grabbed my notebook from my bedside dresser and I wrote everything that was on my mind. I took my phone and I recorded voice notes so I wouldn't forget at random times my creative juices started to flow when Chris and I buy our house I needed my own studio.

Checked the time on my phone it's four-am already and I had a nine-am call time I have to get some shut eye if I was gonna be halfway alert. I put my phone on the charger setting my alarm I was gonna go to bed before my notifications started to blow up on my phone that is never a good sign.

Sure enough it was my Instagram I was getting tagged in who else you guessed it " The Shaderoom's" post.

It was a video of Chris in the club dancing with Isis my blood started to boil than it was a second clip of them it was a overhead shot someone was recording above them they we're standing hella close to each other. He had his arm around her neck and she was standing in front of him smiling not even one fucking day and this nigga and this bitch is trying me.

It's time for me to show this muthafucks a lesson I am not to be played with I am not gonna sit around and play nice anymore it's time to play dirty. Sorry Michelle I know you said when they go low we go high, but in this moment when they go low I go to hell it's time to teach people a lesson and I already have a plan for Isis and Chris.

Mina's words ringed in my head " Karma's a bitch".