Pressure

Los Angeles, California
March 1st,

I've been weeks since the incident with my parents not one person from my family has called or reached out to me my nanna included which did sting I was totally expecting this behavior from my parents and Taji but not nanna. My agent reached out to me today telling me basically RCA wants to drop me I haven't been putting any music out this whole situation with Shine. I haven't been in the mood to start writing I haven't been on social media either the hearing for the assault case is approaching its just a lot going on right now.

Plus my house is being closed on this week Chris put his house up we're looking all over for places that would fit us both his house was fit for a bachelor plus his child was being born within a few months. Plus filming for Starlets was approaching I had my script this season was gonna be very steamy especially with my co-star Lucain I knew this was gonna be tricky Chris didn't even watch Starlets so he didn't know how mature the content is the show is on HBO for one.

I headed to brunch to meet with Kelly we hadn't talked in awhile I met with her at Nobu today was a nice hot day I wore a yellow fitted dress from Moschino with a pair of sandals I found off the rack from Aldo I had my Cartier shades we were seated inside I saw Kelly at a corner table I quickly walked over giving her a hug. Her tummy grew she looked like she's ready to pop.

" Hey, you look rich" Kelly said kissing me on the check.

" How's my godson doing?" I asked her rubbing her belly.

She grabbed my hand admiring my ring " Oh, my god stunning ring I cannot believe you got married before me" she joked.

We sat down the waiter came over to take out drink orders I ordered a Mojito and Kelly got a lemonade.

" So, how does it feel to be a newlywed?" she asked me excited.

I blushed " amazing, he's just so accommodating and patient with me I'm just so happy he's gotten his act together" I said.

" I"m, so happy for you too and how was the honeymoon?" she asked.

" we, didn't have one just yet he has to work and I have to film really soon we're thinking after the summer we'll take a trip.

Kelly was so interested in my life all of a sudden she and Kevin we're engaged so I know her time would be coming sooner than she thought she asked me the story how did he propose I told her all the details.

" So, he just asked you straight out like that? wow and you got married within a few hours thats so crazy but its super romantic" Kelly said.

The waiter came over to bring our drinks and took our orders I was starving I hadn't ate all day.

" I know thats how he is with everything impulsive" I said.

" So, are you two gonna have a real wedding in the near future?" she asked.

I shook my head " I don't think so not anytime soon" I said.

" Enough, about me how are you?" I asked.

She rubbed her belly " Kevin, and I are really good I just need to drop this baby asap" she said.

We chatted up some more got our entrees she told me about her wedding plans they plan to get married in Anguilla in June she wanted me to be her matron of honor of course I agreed. She also told me my family is still very upset they don't even mention my name its a sore spot but she did say my mom was warming up and that I should visit Nanna. I promised we'd meet really soon again I had to help her plan her wedding I had so much already on my plate but how could I tell my best friend no.