Climax

April 25th,
Tarzana, California

For the last few weeks I've been working on my album I'm not feeling confident because I am limited with the time and who I get to work with its really stressing me. So far all the producers I worked with have been really professional and I haven't felt uncomfortable that is always a plus Chris hired a bodyguard for me just so I can feel more comfortable his name is Bolo he's an ex FBI agent super overqualified to watch me.

But I am grateful so thats one less thing to worry about my house is officially sold last minute I got a buyer who wanted to by my house cash and I quickly agreed. Chris and I have been looking at houses all over in Bel-Air and Malibu all the places looked so great I want a forever home and I thought Bel-Air would be great down the line when we grow our family it would be a great environment for our future kids and Chris's son.

This evening I was heading over to my Paula's salon for my hair appointment with my nanna we had a short conversation on the phone it was very hard to read her she didn't seem off. It didn't take me long to arrive to Paula's I parked my car out front than made my way to the entrance.

" Hello, I have an appointment for 3:00" I said to the receptionist.

My nanna was being shampoo'd in the corner I wanted a little bit of color now my hair was a chocolate brown color I've been doing my wash and go for the few months I wanted to switch it up but I decided against it so I settled for a silk press. I came washed already so Paula sat me in her chair so I can get started.

" Long, time no see Miss. Aliyah" she said greeting me.

I gave her a quick hug told her how I wanted my hair we chatted about one of the latest episodes of TV show The Game which I loved I was so invested in that show one of my favorite actresses Tia Mowry is starring in the show I love her.

" I finally was able to catch up on Starlets Miss. Lady and I must say you played Genevieve damn good" she said.

" I cringe watching myself but I am glad you liked it" I told her.

My nanna was seated next to me she got some color over her grays her demeanor was like usual she smiled when she seen me gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Finally, we get some girl time how's my grand baby doing?" she asked.

I grabbed her hand " I'm so happy" I said sincerely.

She smiled " well, thats all that matters I didn't get a chance to make the dinner but I will make sure we have a get together at my place" she said.

" that sound great nanna, how's everyone?" I asked her.

She lowered her head " No, to good you should reach out to your mother she misses you" Nanna said.

" I miss her too, I'm just really disappointed in how they all reacted it just doesn't feel good everyone judging me" I said.

" live your life and learn you're a grown woman and you're in control of your own destiny" she said.

A tear trickled down my face I wiped it away quickly.

" Thank you" I said not letting go of her hand.

" Of course, now let me see it" she smiled.

I put my left hand to her so she can see my ring she was impressed " beautiful, I love it and it matches you perfectly not to over the top but timeless" she said.

I smiled " he wanted to buy a huge ring I told him I want something I can wear in public" I said.

" You, know Clearance is getting married" Nanna said.