Scar being a good roll model.

(In this AU Tommy is Grian's Brother and Gri and Scar are dating which makes tommy protective of Scar. Also Tommy is smart for a 19 year old, he is also wise.)

-Scar was having a rough day with his self image and the hermits decided to go to the main world, and go shopping!-

"Alrighty! Everyone's schedules have been cleared for today, so we're having a hermitcraft shopping day! With some visitors of course, Make sure to have fun! We will all be back here in 2 hours." Xisuma explained before walking away.

*After Xisuma explained everyone went their separate ways with a buddy Scar went with Grian and tommy*

"Ok! where do we want to go!" Grian said (wearing black pants and a fitted sleeveless shirt) his wings fluttering a bit.

"We can-n go to-to the jewelry store!" Tommy yelled, (wearing jeans and his regular shirt and Grian's hoodie)flapping his hands.

"Sure! And keep your voice down tommy." Scar said holding Grian's hand, (wearing black shorts and a green T-shirt with pink lipgloss on).

"Ok! S-sorry" Tommy whispered loudly his face turning pink.

*Tommy tilted his head towards the ground in embarrassment holding his arm behind his back. Scar smiled at this with his freckles lighting up slightly*

"Come on already you two!" Grian spoke tugging on Scar's arm and grabbing Tommy's hand.

"Ok, ok, ok we're coming" Scar said starting to walk.

*They started walking around going into "Henry's Pot's & Potion's and more!" shop for Scar to gather ingredients for him to grow for his farm. They also went into a "Not'Alone'Buddy" Toy Shop for Tommy and Grian, where Tommy Got a Frog plush and Grian got a Koi fish plush. Plus a lot more*

"So, we have about thirty minutes left. Do we want to go to Lily Saolpe's Jewellery?" Grian asked looking down at his communicator.

"Mhm! Mhm!" Tommy responded rocking from his toes to his heels holding his arms behind his back.

*They were standing off to the side of the path when Keralis and Doc ran into them. Quite literally.*

*Scar and Tommy were talking because Grian had to use the restroom and Someone bumped into Scar making him fall to the ground with a hard thud.*

"Sweet Face! I told you to pay attention!" Keralis yelled to Doc speedwalking to him.

"I'm so sorry- Scar!" Doc said helping him up.

"Ah- it's alright Doc" he said taking his hand.

"I'm sorry Scar, I tried to warn him before he ran into you" Keralis said making sure that Scar didn't get scraped by the fall.

"It's Alright, and I'm ok, no need to worry" Scar said taking both of Keralis' hand's and holding them in a reasuring way.

*After a minute or so Grian came out of the bathroom and asked why Doc was with Keralis and not Bdubs, to which he replies that Bdubs was with X because of a new shop. After a minute or two they all went to the Jewellery Shop and bought some nice things that had consisted of Earrings, a ring for Tommy, and a few necklaces and bracelets.*

"Thank you for today bubba's" Tommy said to Scar and Grian bowing a bit. (Grian and Tommy come from Japan)

"It's no problem Tom's" Scar said Giving Tom a small hug to calm him because his anxiety.

*Grian looked at Scar and Tommy and smiled warmly, As did Doc and Keralis.*

"We have Five minutes we better start walking back" Doc said placing his bags in his inventory.