Puffy Wings?

-In the wintertime when outside Grian's wings would puff up to keep him warm and Scar thought it was cute (plus a little lemon)-

*It was cold outside when Grian and Scar were inside sitting by the fireplace. Grian's head would go a little fuzzy when it's cold because of his Birdy instincts.*

"Hey Gri? Why are you.. just staring at the fire?.." Said Scar reading a book on the couch.

"Fuzzy Birdy mind" he replied fluffing his wings sitting on the floor at the fireplace"

"Your head gets fuzzy in the cold?" Scar said setting the book down holding his arms out.

"Mhm" he said as he moved to Scar's lap laying his head on scars chest.

*Scar started to gently pet Grians wing* "You know I love you, right?"

"Y-yes" he said slightly pulling his wings away.* Scar pulled Grian's hips closer to his.

"I love you my Darling" Scar said pushing their lips together to form a heated kiss.

*Scar slipped his tongue in Grian's mouth and sucked his tongue.*

"Hmm~* Grian moaned.

*Scar pulled away and moved to his neck kissing and sucking leaving hickey's*

"S-Scar Christmas i-is t-tomorow people w-will s-see the h-hickeys." Grian said gripping Scar's arms.

*Scar stopped for a moment to say* "Good, they'll know your mine"

*After a few minutes Grian was a panting mess, as was Scar*

" N-no m-more please." Grian said his face was red as a beet with his tongue slightly out.

"Ok baby, I won't" he said between breaths. Scar put his hand up the back of Grian's shirt to rub his back with Grian leaning on Scar's chest.

"Hey Gri I have a question." Scar asked.

"Yes Scar?" Grian answered.

"Why are your wings puffed up?" He asked again.

"Oh, it's to keep me warm it traps the heat inside." Grian said smiling.

"Oh ok" Scar said.

'I really want to pet his wings' Scar thought starting petting Grians wing*

*Grian whimpered* " S-stop."

*Scar continued petting his wing and it fluttered a little.*

"S-scar~ hmm~ S-stop" * he kept petting*

"You know w-what. f-fine." * Grian leaned forward and started kissing Scar's neck placing hickeys everywhere*

"mmh~ baby~" Grian found Scar's sweet spot and sucked it more than other places.*

"Ha~ g-gri~" Grian stopped and kissed Scar then layed back on his chest.

" there happy baby?" Grian said smiling.

" Very" he replied cuddling into Grian.

___ The End ___

I hope you all enjoyed. Happy holidays