Scar Can't Sleep

*In this story Scar was just wearing sweatpants ( half buff Scar) and Grian was wearing sweats and a tank top*

*Scar was lying in his and Grian's shared bed and he was shifting a lot because he couldn't go to sleep and he didn't realize that Grian was waking up from the movement*

'I'll just get out of bed and grab a book or something,.. stupid nightmares' Scar thought to himself.

*He had to sit up trying to get out of bed and he felt a pair of hands on his waist and he looked down*

"Scar what are you doing?.." Grian said in a groggy voice still half asleep starting to  sit up.

"I couldn't sleep, but it's ok Gri just go back to sleep" said Scar feeling bad that he woke his boyfriend up.

"No,.. what's wrong" asked Grian rubbing his eyes still half asleep.

*Grian scooted over onto Scar's lap and gave him a peck on the lips*

*Scar sat there for a minute in thought and then sputtered out* " I- I'm scared to have a-a nightmare, i know it's stupid!.." with Scar looking away from Grian.

*Scar then put his hands around Grian's waist.*

" Scar, your fears aren't stupid don't think like that" Grian said putting his hands on Scar's chin pulling it to look at him.

"Do you mind telling me what your afraid of Sweetheart?" Asked Grian giving Scar a peck on his lips.

*After the kiss Scar placed his head in Grian's shoulder*

"It's about losing the hermits and you especially you.." Scar answers.

*Scar pulled Grian closer still pushing his head into his shoulder*

"Well I'm still here and the other hermits are too, we aren't going to leave especially without you Darling.." said Grian trying to get Scar to feel better.

"I feel woozy Gri" Scar stated.

"How long have you been avoiding sleeping Scar." He asked the taller male with a caring look in his face.

"For a week i think, i haven't counted. Why?" Asked and answered the smaller male.

"Baby,.. your sleep deprived" Grian said trying to get scars head off his shoulder.

"We need to sleep. Especially you." Grian said.

"I don't deserve you. Your so caring Gri..." Said Scar looking away.

"You deserve the world Scar stop degrading yourself. And i care for you because i love you." Stated Grian.

"I love you so much.." said Scar.

"I love you too my little vexy~" said Grian leaning towards Scar whose face turned red from the nickname.

" I always will. Now. You need to sleep baby" said Grian.

* Grian kissed Scar passionately and it lasted a few moments*

" Now. Sleep" Grian said breathing a bit quickly.

" Can we kiss for a bit more please..?" Scar asked.

" Fine" Grian answers feeling his face burn up.

* Scar kissed Grian, bit his lip and Scar felt his tongue slip in and this lasted for a bit.*

* A few minutes later they were panting a lot*

* Scar moves to Grian's neck peppering kisses along it which mage Grian giggle*

* Scar then bit down on his neck and started sucking and leaving hickey's*

" Scar~  we n-need sleep" Grian moaned.

* Scar stopped kissing his neck and looked at Grian then gave him one last kiss*

* Scar laid down and Grian laid on top of his chest*

" You're really light~" Scar said.

" You just have a high tolerance" Grian said closing his eyes.

" Goodnight Scar i love you."

" Goodnight Gri i love you too."

* They then fell asleep and he didn't have any nightmares for the rest of the night.*

_________The End _________

I hope you enjoyed but i do need a few ideas because in running out of them.

Thank you :)