I don't know, but it's a chapter. Part 2

*Scar carried Grian up to the kitchen on his hip with Grian's head in Scar's neck.*

"Can I put you on the counter?" Scar asked.

"Can't I stay here?" Grian whined in his heavy accent.

"I have to put you down darlin' Im getting us food." Scar said

"I'm not hungry." Grian said holding Scar tighter.

"What if I put you down now, and give you kisses later?" Scar asked smiling.

*Grian Sayed quiet for a minute till he let out a small "fine".

*Scar put Grian down on the counter and he put his knees up to this chest and watched Scar move around. He brought his wings out, fluffed them up a little and closed his eyes tearing up.*

*-BOOM- thunder rang out with lightning scattering.*

*Grian jumped at the loud sound almost falling off the counter.*

"You ok Gri?" Asked Scar holding 2 plates.

"Y-yea just scared" he said trying to fix his breathing.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to you while I'm here." Scar said placing the plates on the table by the couch just a few feet away.

*Scar then walked up to Grian and pulled his legs down and pulled Grian close to where he's still sitting on the counter but his legs were in either side of Scar.*

"!, Scar?!" Grian questioned putting his hands on Scar's shoulder for stability after the swift movement.

"Yes?" Scar said getting closer to his face.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Grian said staying where he was.

"Kissing you."Scar simply said.

*Before Grian could speak Scar quickly closed the space between them and connected their lips. The kiss lasted for a bit before thunder rang out yet again and Grian pulled away and scooted closer to Scar putting his arms around his neck and putting his head on Scar's shoulder.*

"It's ok I've got you, I'm taking you to the couch/sofa so we can eat ok?" Scar said slightly lifting him.

"Mhm" Grian hummed.

*Him and Scar sat down with Grian sitting sideways in Scar's lap eating while they watched a movie on the hologram projected by his communicator.( His communicator is like a watch that puts a touchable hologram in front of him)*

*After a while Grian was laying on Scar while Scar played with his hair.*

"You know, you look cute in that shirt. It shows your frame." Scar said with a blush spreading on his face.

"I know I do." Grian says smiling now looking up at Scar.

"That's such a Grian thing to say" said Scar slightly shaking his head.

*Grian lays his head back down and after a few minutes they both fall asleep in each other's arms forgetting about the storm in the background.*

Done