Chapter 54

I just realized that in the very first smut scenes i had them in BIG BOLD CAPS and that might have been so fucking weird and I'm too lazy to fix jt whatever i hope no one read them loud lol xd.

Seonghwa didn't want to bother wooyoung further, he let the omega get some sleep, non of them was able to sleep peacefully after what happened to hongjoong, he wandered around the cabin, he wanted to get his mind off, he tried to find something to get his mind off, he needed to find something to put his rage and agony on,

" If i were you i wouldn't walk by myself after all of this" he turned around seeing Lucas, he smiled at him with his cute smile, he tried to clear his throat after thinking it was cute,

He kept walking breathing the air around him, He let Lucas walk beside him peacefully, their arms brushed from time to time, Seonghwa's mind went back to the moment Lucas confessed to him,
He believes that he gave him the right reaction not to break his heart, he would lie if he said he didn't think about that kiss, how Lucas was right when he told him it's the best cure for anxiety, how he gets mad whenever he doesn't feel disgust remembering the memory, but he knows he made the right decision.

"What do you think of babies?" Lucas asked breaking the silence, they were watching the waters of the lake being wahsed away slowly, the sunset was going deeper into the waters.

Seonghwa gave him a side eye and rolled his eyes, smiling a little,

" ok sorry I know it's a stupid question but i wanted to say anything."

" You don't have to show that you are the best at initiating a conversation. " the omega said sarcastically cracking a smile to the pouting alpha.

He sat down on the grass, supporting his back on the tree behind, Lucas copied him and sat next to him having no idea what he should do, he just wanted to be close to him and make sure he is harmless

Seonghwa closed his eyes enjoying the smell of the breeze, he had been feeling sensitive in the past two days, emotional and senses wise, he blamed it on the stress due to wooyoung's and hongjoong's incident, Lucas was lost at the beauty he is encountering, his heart tugged that he can't grab him and kiss him passionately to pour all the love he has for him into the kiss, he watched as he smiled whenever a new wave of breeze hit his skin, how relaxed he looked, he loved that he is not feeling stressed for a moment.

" so seriously you didn't tell me your opinion of babies.." Lucas trailed trying his best not to chuckle as he held his lips into a thin line,

Seonghwa answered him with his eyes still close.

" you've been thinking about them too much "

" who are they?"

" our three children "

Lucas gasped holding his heart, Seonghwa only giggled, he loved it when he tease people.

" what are you talking abo- no- ok how did you know?!" He tried to sound confused but failed as there's no way of turning back now Seonghwa had him exposed.

" It's too obvious, you're too obvious ".

" oh so now it's my fault i spoke my feelings for you and you're using it against me right?" He said dramatically holding his heart .

" never said that" he said unbothered, not caring to open his eyes yet he can see the scene in front of him.

" how did you know they were 3?!"

Seonghwa opened one eye to look at him then closed it back.

" I just know stuff i have my ways." He said proudly crossing his arms in a confident manner .