Chapter 10

Hey sweethearts❤❤...~~~

💙~🦋~💙

I just discovered that I forgot to post how Lucas looked like in the story.
I was planning on black haired Lucas but I know we all had a thing for Blue haired Lucas ehh😉

^author's p.o.v^

"Hwa! HWA!... wake up I'm scared"

No answer...

It was early in the morning when wooyoung woke up from a nightmare that had him sweating and trying to wake seonghwa up to comfort him.

"U park bastard seonghwa wake up!"

Seonghwa jolted from his sleep scared from all the shouting around him.
"WHAT WTF??!!" he looked around him ready for danger to see the face of an annoyed wooyoung in front of him.

"what? I've been trying to wake u up all day and u were fucking deaf!"

"What? Why? What's happening? why so serious? where are we?" Seonghwa kept mumbling weird questions not aware of what's going around him
Wooyoung smacked seonghwa's face with a pillow to wake him up
"The fuck wooyoung?!" He winced from the hit he just received

"Guess u need that to start ur system " with that he left him and went to the bathroom to shower.

Seonghwa looked around him trying to "start" his system.

He tsked at how annoying wooyoung was this morning, stood up from his bed began to prepare an outfit for the training today.

He looked at the bathroom seeing that wooyoung was still in there, he knocked on the door.
"Can I come in?"
"Never in your wildest dream!" He received a shout from the inside.

Why was wooyoung acting all saucy today?
He thought.

After an hour they finally made it downstairs to the training area,
They were there just in time as the head alpha started giving his speech.

When he finished, they were waiting for their schedule when seonghwa noticed a familiar figure,
Damn! it's the annoying red-haired from school. Does life had to be this cruel?!

^ san's p.o.v ^

I was waiting patiently for me and mingi's schedule when I heard a boy talking to him.

"How you doing mingi, haven't seen u since we got here, u alright?"

Mingi sighed and shrugged.

He received a pat on the back from what I suppose was his friend.

"She doesn't know yet? U didn't tell her?"
I overheard their conversation. Pretending I was focusing on my phone.

I side looked at mingi who was staring into space, his face looked like its dry from blood, and a hurt expression was visible on it.
He shook his head and his friend sighed deeply.
"I couldn't Lucas! How could I?!" He finished with a tear rolling down his eye.

"It's ok buddy, we will find a way... Do u still have the litter?" The boy named Lucas looked deeply into mingi's eyes. Hoping for a yes... To which he received with a slow nod from mingi.
Lucas smiled sadly at him and side hugged him.

What were they talking about? Who is she? What's so important about the letter?
Is it the reason this mingi guy is weird? Was it his girlfriend? Did he want to broke up with her and wrote her a letter? Why am I asking myself all of these questions in the first place?!! It's non of my business!

We were told to go to the receptionist and pick our schedule from there.

I told mingi ill go get it for us, to which he gladly accepted not wanting to move a finger.

I went there with Yunho,yeosang and my mom.

" schedule for choi san and song mingi?"
I asked the beta behind the counter.
He nodded to me and gave me a sheet of paper.
I read it seeing that our training periods are both at night.
"Great! Look, guys, I'll be laying down all day hehe" I said to them and they rolled their eyes at me
"Don't get all saucy san, our period is at night too" yeosang finished sticking his tongue at me, now it's my turn to roll my eyes
"What about u mom?" I asked her...
She was lost looking at her paper that she didn't hear all of our Pickering.
"Huh? Oh! Yeah! Mine is in the morning..."

She trailed with a sad expression.
"What's wrong with this place trying to separate me from my mom!!" I half-shouted and Yunho was giggling at me.

Mom smiled sadly and hugged my arm.
" Nothing can separate u from me, my sweetheart." She looked me deeply in the eyes as if she was trying to tell me something...
I smiled at her and hugged her.
"I know mommy, I won't let that happen!" I ruffled her hair.

I went to tell mingi that we won't be having training now, it's like he was waiting for me to tell him that, he rushed back to our room without saying a word.

I stood there shocked, I saw Lucas smiling at me
" u must be his roommate right?" He asked me sounding so nice. Something I hadn't witnessed since I came here
"Yeah, yeah I am. I'm san" I finished shaking his hand.
" hi san, I'm Lucas... Can I ask u for something?" He looked at me with big doe eyes that I refused to resist.
"Sure?"
"Can u take care of mingi? I might not be able to be around him a lot. And he seriously needs to be taken care of. U look like a sweet boy, and mingi is my only friend, I'd appreciate it if u did this. I'll always owe it to u." He finished with a sad expression on his face.

"Woah! I mean it's so sudden! Me and him don't even talk that much! But if it's serious ok I'll do it. But why though? What is wrong with him, I've seen how weird he is. but it's strange weird?"
Lucas gave me a sad smile and patted my shoulders.

"Thank u san, ill always appreciate ur acceptance, and about him, id rather he tells u by himself." With that, he left me all confused

I swear I didn't even want to come to this weird place in the first place!

I turned around heading back to my room.
It's still 9 am and I, I mean we don't have a training till 9 pm.
So I can use a good nap and read some books...

I went to the room finding mingi already sound asleep.

I looked at him.
The talk between him and Lucas and me and Lucas was repeating in my head.

What have I gotten myself into??

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

#authornim