Chapter 42

^red moon pack^

^Day of Departure^

^Early in the Morning^

The past two days went quiet and smooth, everyone was busy getting ready, they were trying to stick together and assure each other that everything would be fine, Seonghwa never left Wooyoung's side, he still had a hard time with everything but he tried to be strong for him, Wooyoung's morning sickness wasn't the best yet the presence of Seonghwa helped him to at least stay awake and not faint, he would have frequent cramps and nausea, Yeosang gave him some tablets to contain them, he advised him not to leave the bed too by telling him
"You have to be fine so our kids would play together."

That made Wooyoung's heart melt even though he didn't get proper time to accept his pregnancy or feel connection with the baby due to how hectic and problematic everything was.

San was trying his best not to be anxious too, he went for Mingi whenever he did, even when the said alpha had enough troubles in his head to worry about.

San was a little sad when Mingi didn't touch him during these two days, he knew it was because of how stressed he was but he can't help but feel sad, they would snuggle and cuddle, san would try to make mingi talk his brains out and the alpha would change the topic, san indeed felt stressful.

Lucas went to check on everyone, they agreed that they all will finish packing early in the morning, he first went to Solly and Maryam's room.

He told Solly to pack Maryam's stuff too because there's no way he is going to leave her behind, they'll put her unconscious body in the car with them.

"Hey Solly, are you feeling good?"

He smiled at the stressed omega, she shook her head and sighed heavily, he rubbed her arm to comfort her

"Don't worry it's all going to go fine, here let me help you pack"

" Thanks" she let him help her pack Maryam's stuff

"I have a bad feeling Lucas."

She was folding the clothes and putting them into the bag, her hands were shaking her anxiety was obvious.

"Why?"

He asked in worry

"I don't know, and I can't help but think of my son, I'm too anxious" her lips quivered then she started crying silently, Lucas hugged her, he himself was worried too but hearing what Solly said made him more nervous.

" Why San? " He asked her as he patted her head, she broke the hug and looked up at him.

" I don't know, I have that feeling that something is going to happen to him"

"Don't worry, he got us, and also, Mingi will be with him"

He wiped her tears smiling to her .

Yeah, that's the problem. She thought.

^time skip^

Mingi was in the shower, he hoped the hot water would melt the overthinking mental breakdown he was having.

He was too afraid, he didn't want to leave.

He was thinking of a possible nice way to tell san but he knew the boy would get dramatic.

He turned the water off, grabbed his outfit and wore it then went back inside the room.

He saw san packing his stuff, he was too focused in organizing everything,
Mingi sat on his bed, his heart felt heavy, he knew what he was about to say would break him, san looked too peaceful and he felt guilty that he is about to ruin his day heck life.