Chapter 47

I miss all of you babies😭😭❤❤

Stream every single new and old song of ateez or else I'll be the monster under your bed.. 🗡🗡

Also stan ITZY and NMIXX

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

The rest were still outside chilling, The "newly wed" couple were still upstairs and I have no idea how many rounds they have (yes I'm the author and i don't know they are unpredictable 🤡🤡) .

Seonghwa was laying down on the grass, eyes closed, letting the chilly breeze hit his skin pores and clean all of his worries and thoughts, Lucas sat beside him, arms around his knees staring at the Mesmerizing face that caught his heart and never wished to let go, he decided that when it's time, he will tell Seonghwa everything and whatever happens happens, at least he would get it off his chest, and Seonghwa has the right to know too, he knows that he won't do anything about it, and probably when they get back home and go back to school everything will be awkward between them.. but he deserves to say those three little words that been caught up in his throat, and Seonghwa deserves to know about such a thing.. whatever fate has for them he will accept..

He reached for his hand, brushing his soft long fingers with his index, getting his attention, Seonghwa looked at him with lazy eyes, lately he got used to Lucas touching his hands from time to time, that's the far Lucas has got, as we are talking about Park Seonghwa here..

" sharing is caring, you can share your thoughts, you're going to feel better." He smiled softly at him, Seonghwa looked for a moment at him before closing his eyes once again, he sighed and switched his position to lay his head on Lucas's Lap, Lucas gulped out of surprise, he didn't know how he should react, he just acted out of nature and brushed the omega's hair softly helping him relax.

" talking won't do anything, I just want to relax.. Everything has been cutting the oxygen of my lungs lately, and I wasn't able to be calm at all or act with logic, I didn't like it but I couldn't do any other ways.."

" it's ok big boy, you're strong, I believe you will be just fine and overcome everything." He smiled at him, adoration in his eyes could fill billions of jars, Seonghwa didn't see him because he had closed eyes still, but of course it wasn't unnoticed by Lisa, and now her spy gang had another member, he quirked his eyebrows in confusion, he might have a lag in getting everything, and the others usually know stuff before him, but he could swear that no one else is noticing but him, he was about to make a lil celebration in his head before Lisa popped his happy puppy dancing bubble when she blobbed herself next to him.

" You aren't the first.." she smiled teasing him, Yunho huffed in annoyance, crossing his arms with a pout.

" But! You're the second! And that's progress!" She laughed teasing him even more, he ignored that and leaned closer to her so they can talk without anyone hearing them.

" what's all of that about? My nose doesn't feel good"

" that's a long story, I'll tell you later, now we all need to gather and talk about something, Yeosang? You ready?"
She called the bita who looked annoyed that someone popped his little own bubble of eating the sweet exquisite blueberry cookies Jongho cooked, He rolled his eyes, getting sassier day by day, carrying two babies isn't easy you know, he hugged the whole jar close to his chest as if someone would steal it from him, he sat beside his mate and gave him the bar so he could feed him, saying that his hands got tired, Yunho willingly fed him with all the love that he has for him,