Chapter 37

I can't tell you how much I was awfully crying while writing this, and the fact that the rest of the chapters would be like this is making me want to kill myself lol, anyways prepare tissues, water, and lay down.
I don't want you choking on your tears, plus the rest 10 or 15 chapters would be sad, maybe even more, there's lots of shit that is going to happen, I hate my psycho writer side. Lol jk.

But soon something would happen you wouldn't expect and after it another one that you wouldn't expect...

So from now on prepare those stuff, I'll tell you when you won't need them when you won't...

Just wanted to warn you so your pretty hearts won't be shocked and be prepared to cry...

Enjoy lol.

Plus I promise after all the cryings you would do for over 20 chapters, you are going to be happy, don't worry.

^wonderland pack^

Hongjoong was getting ready to leave his room when the door was slammed open, revealing his dad.

Hongjoong looked at him and was scared to death, it was his first time seeing his dad this angry.

He felt like he already know why...

Taehyung looked at him with glowing crimson eyes, his chest rising up and down.

Hongjoong gulped, Shit is happening...

"Daddy?"

Taehyung got closer to him, trying his best not to lash out at his son.

Hongjoong took a step back getting scared.

"Hongjoong...you wanted to walk around comfortably huh?!"

Taehuyng gritted his teeth, his anger was visible on his face

Hongjoong gulped, he was shaking from his dad's dominance

" P-papa I was going to t-tell You-"

"TELL ME WHAT!! THAT YOU A PRINCE!! IS FOOLING AROUND!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS BEHIND MY BACK!!"

Taehuyng yelled making Hongjoong hide his face with his hand.

Jason came running inside the room when he sensed his mate's anger

" Taehyung calm down-" he stood beside taehyung putting a calming hand on his shoulder, yet his face was sweating

"CALM DOWN??!! MY ONLY CHILD DID THE WORST THING EVER AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!"

" Honey, it's not what you think it is... They uhh, nothing happened between them-"

" YOU KNEW?!! GODDAMIT JASON ARE YOU SERIOUS!! HOW I NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT!! "

He yelled at his mate making him flinch

Hongjoong felt dizzy from the pheromones of his dad it almost made him faint.

He looked at his mom for help, Jason looked at him with disappointment shaking his head.

"See what you've done?"

He talked to his son in their link

" AND FOR HOW LONG THIS BEEN GOING ON?! "

He spat at his son who was looking down in fear.

He was never yelled at by his parents specifically his dad.