Chapter 23

^red moon pack ^

^ author's p.o.v^

The nurse came into the room 2 minutes later with an ultrasound device behind her, she positioned the device next to the bed and plugged it.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked yeosang, he nodded smiling

" that's good. The doctor will be with you in a minute "
She then left the room

A minute later a tall man entered the room, judging by his appearance he was an alpha.

" Hey, I'm doctor park, you can call me chanyeol!"
He shook hands with yunho who smiled sweetly at the alpha, his whole vibe was comfortable.

" hey yeosang, I know how awesome it feels to just discover that you're going to be a parent. Are you ready to see your baby?" The couple looked at each other and nodded

" Please lift your shirt " instructed chanyeol

" This will be cold so hold your breath"
Yeosang did as he was told, he shivered a little when the cold gel was placed on his abdomen, but it was bearable.

Everyone was looking at the screen with exciting eyes waiting to see the baby.

The doctor was focusing on the screen looking for the fetus. He pressed the ultrasound handle a little harder on the beta's stomach which made him a little uncomfortable.

" here's your baby!" He pointed at the screen looking at the couple who looked a little close unable to see it.
Yunho saw it and gushed tearing in the way.

Yeosang frowned as he didn't but he pretended that he did and copied yunho.

" you're 5 weeks long.." the doctor trailed as he kept moving the handle.
" and your baby is as healthy as a hero!"
Yeosang felt a warm feeling knowing that his little puppa is doing just fine. He just want to see it but couldn't
The doctor left for making copies of the sonogram.
As the door closed yeosang gave wooyoung a knowing look which made him giggle.
" what?" San looked at them confused, yeosang had an unreadable expression on his face while wooyoung was giggling at it.

" its ok sangie you would see it better when the sonogram is here" he side hugged the beta comforting him,
" See what?" Yunho questioned as he had no clue what they are talking about.
Yeosang looked down in shame that he wasn't able to see his baby,

"I didn't see the baby on screen yunho... I'm going to be a terrible mother!" He finished crying his hormones kicking in.
Yunho was by his side in a second comforting him.
" Hey sweetheart look at me .. " he made yeosang look up at him
" you are going to be the best mom ever ok! It's because you will love this baby unconditionally and take the best care of him or her. You are capable of being a mother yeosang don't worry, and it's totally ok you didn't see it at first, and I think wooyoung is right.."

Yeosang sniffed looking at yunho.
" you think?" He looked at him with hopeful eyes.
Yunho smiled warmly at him and cupped his face with both hands
" I do believe. " he kissed the beta's forehead giving him comfort.

The doctor entered the room giving them 6 copies of the sonogram.
They all left heading back to the cafeteria as yunho insisted that yeosang should eat something, and of course, the beta refused at first but had nothing to do but agree when yunho gave him " eat or ill murder you on the spot" look.

Later san and the omegas went for their fighting period

They were told that their first few ones will be in their human form and the 4th will be the starting for their wolves.

Getting into the taekwondo hall san was excited as he had been practicing it his whole life, actually, self-defense was one of the subjects in their schools throughout the years, it includes taekwondo, judo,kung fu, and karate.
So basically everyone had a good knowledge of these sports. But san had a really good spot in taekwondo specifically as he achieved all the poomsaes and had a black belt when he was just 13 years old.