Chapter 41

"Let me see him"

Eleanor made a way for herself, she sat beside her son, She couldn't control her sobs when she took a glimpse of his state, she held his hands close to her heart, Catherine hugged her, the older was crying too, she rested her chin on her head holding her closer.

" Please Wooyoung, don't do this to your mom, Don't leave me" Eleanor tried to contain her sobs but she failed, the pain she felt wasn't the type of pain you would want to go through.

Seonghwa looked at her in confusion, Catherine felt the way her son looked at them, she tried to ignore his piercing eyes but he was staring right through her.

"Leave you? He isn't going anywhere?!"

Catherine gulped, she sat behind Eleanor, Eleanor didn't know what to say, or in fact she didn't want to be the one saying it as she had bigger problems to worry about now.

" Seonghwa, sweetheart, I'm about to tell you something that's going to deeply wound you, I need you to hold yourself together. "

"Mom as you can see I'm not at my best state ever! So please just get straight to the point! "

He was shaking uncontrollably, his eyes were pouring tears, Catherine looked at her mate, she didn't look at her or preferably avoided looking at both of them, she focused on the cold and yellow unconscious boy in front of her.

" Sit down sweetheart" she held his shoulders pushing him down gently.

" I'm really sorry for what you're going to hear, i myself didn't know till few hours ago. "

" Mom what the hell is wrong with Wooyoung please don't make this any harder for me! "

He yelled almost choking on his tears, Catherine held his hands tightly, and started telling him everything.

^next day^

"Ok now that we all are here, we should go through the plan, and Lucas? You told mingi everything right?"

Said Yunho when he entered the cafeteria, he sat down beside San,
they all were gathered there except for Wooyoung.

The betas, the alphas and the omegas, all were seated together to go through everything.

"Yeah , I told him the reason we are leaving, told him everything..."

Lucas answered, he looked at Mingi whom had an unreadable face, as usual.

"And you're planning to come with us right? Cuz if you are not, then please leave."

Yunho looked deadly straight at him, Yeosang held his arm to calm him down

"Hey it's fine, I thought im the pregnant hormonal one "

He whispered to his mate, Yunho sighed

Mingi didn't bother to react, the alpha had enough fights in his head that he is trying to survive.

He himself didn't know why he is here, he looked at San from across the table, the alpha looked anxious, he was biting his nails shaking his legs uncontrollably, his mom put a hand on his knee to stop them from their hyper shaking.

Mingi wasn't sure if he would leave with them, he decided to hear first then make a decision.

Seonghwa looked like he is dead inside, his lips were purple, his eyes were buffy, he was staring at his hands not listening to anyone, the news that he heard yesterday didn't just hurt him, they completely shattered him,