seokjin

ok i'll get that delivered to u rn

we can go buy a bunch of snacks in bulk once we get off work, ok??

jimin

yay ty

love u

seokjin

love u too

yoongi looked at mr.kang who was approaching his desk. today was not a good day for triggers, he would actually have a full blown panic attack.

"hey, baby" mr.kang said, getting closer and close to yoongi, yoongi's eyes widened, "n-no! don't!" he screamed, his hands shaking.

"c'mon, quiet down" the man softly said, "help! help!" yoongi screamed, scared of everything happening all over again. he couldn't go through that again.

next thing he knew, there were a bunch of teachers gathered in yoongi's classroom. none of them knowing how to approach the situation.

mr.kang awkwardly stood there with yoongi who was shaking, his eyes wide. namjoon's ethical side was the only thing stopping him from grabbing mr.kang by the shirt and slamming him on to the floor.

"so, what was going on? i want a clear description" namjoon said, yoongi's bottom lip wobbled, "h-he—"

"there was a spider on the wall. he's just a little scaredy cat" mr.kang chuckled, "what? but mr.min is the one everyone usually calls to kill bugs. my students basically know him for that" a teacher said, "c-can everyone l-leave?" yoongi quietly asked. per his request, everyone left. however, namjoon stayed there.

"are you deaf? he said leave" mr.kang said, yoongi shook his head, "j-joonie can stay" he said, "joonie? what kind of name is that?"

"i think it's none of your business. now, get out of here" namjoon said, the man put his hands up, "alright, boss" he scoffed.

yoongi sniffled, "he's horrible" he said, "what did he do, sugar?" namjoon asked, "nothing, just called me baby, but i was scared" he whimpered like a frightened puppy.

"i'm glad nothing happened. start locking your door whenever we don't have students in class" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, "okay, i love you"

"love you too"

"i don't think we should get 40 cookies, that's a lot of cookies" seokjin said as they walked through the aisled of snack at the store.

jimin glared at him, "but i need it" he said, "minnie, you can have one pack or the other. you pick" seokjin said as he looked at other snacks.

that was enough for jimin's hormones to strike. he cried into his bucket hat as seokjin pushed the cart further down the aisle.

jimin

seokjin won't buy me cookies