"are you okay, joonie?" he asked, namjoon forced a wide smile on his lips, "i'm fine, yoongi. if anyone, i should be asking you. have you seen your therapist or psychologist since you got out the hospital?" he asked, taking a sip from his smoothie.

"you know i don't like it when you lie to me and you know we fight when we lie. besides that, yeah, i talked to my therapist" he said, namjoon took a deep breath out.

"do you think mr.kang is better than me?" he whispered, looking towards the door to make sure it was shut so non one could hear their conversation.

yoongi frowned, "of course not. he's weird, i don't really get along with him. i'm scared of him, he creeps me out" he said, beginning to caress namjoon's hair as he saw tears pool up in his boyfriend's eyes. the tall boy sniffled, "i had a bad dream"

"is that so, honey? what was the dream about?" he asked, namjoon tried not to cry, "in my dream, we weren't together and you were dating him. he was so much better than me. he was pretty and athletic and everything i'm not!" he frowned, yoongi absolutely hated seeing his boyfriend so upset over a stupid dream.

"joon, you're beautiful. i tell you that multiple times every single day. plus, i don't even know if he's athletic, but i know you can ice skate and play hopscotch. what more could a man possibly need?" he asked, namjoon shrugged and sighed.

"just for clarification, you love me and we're dating?"

"yes, my love"

seokjin

hi jiminie

how are my babies doing??

jimin

im so nauseous

and fatigued

your mom texted me in the morning

she's really fond of our baby

she was like

don't go around barefoot!! constant foods should help with the nausea so make sure you eat frequently!! make sure you snack a lot too!! if you don't have any snacks, you should send seokjin out to get you some!!

and i was like,, but he's at work,,

and she was like ,,who cares?! i need a big healthy grandchild in 10 months! he can't just stand around,,

so per your mother's request, i need some snacks

seokjin

😞😞

ok minnie

what snacks do u want??

jimin

right now, i could really go for some cheeto puffs and a soda

that sounds really good

your mother also said i should have breakfast in bed and snacks wherever i go