2~The Second Archon War

[Here you can have some music to listen to while reading this heh]

The sky was blazing, almost like the red cataclysm was descending upon Teyvat. It was breathtaking but dangerous. There were surges of burning air, ones that collapsed the lungs, powerful enough to reach the citizens of the other nations. Waves were inviolable, the whole world seemed to go to its end. That is what the awakening of the Archon was. That is what the strongest Archon looked like, one that can burn Teyvat on its own. One, that led to the Archon War.

It continued for some time before everything suddenly stopped and the brightest light plunged into the sky like a comet. The birds were all flying down, like shot, no flopping of its wings or trying to use its vocal cords, all were plunging straight down, resulting in the soup of some bloody mess. Around the cataclysm sphere, many birds including ravens and falcons and eagles to the little birds like pigeons and finches that were all on the surface of the water, lifeless. Even some fish too came up to the water, but not for the food, but to imitate the birds. Everything around was dying. It was all a starting chaos.

Finally, there was a shockwave. The final step to the Archon. 

Zhongli looked far into the distance. His eyes brows furrowed, and his complexion darkened. He came closer to the water, constantly telling everyone to evacuate, handing Xiao to the other Adepti, Ganyu.

Suddenly, the water rippled yet Zhongli was no longer visible. No one paid attention in the midst of panic. 

"Hurry, get everyone safe," Keqing tried to organize everyone, protecting them from any harm. 

"Lord Geo," someone mumbled as they looked to the cataclysm sphere, it was about to get cracked. "Be safe."

In the midst of the ocean, Murata finally stepped out. Now she was the true embodiment of the memory that Zhongli held dear. He still felt guilty for that time her land got destroyed and no one knew what happened to her. 

Her hair was that of crimson flame, touching the blazing sun and the bursting lava from the underworld. Her eyes were mesmerizing, those of the golden color, suiting the slightly tanned skin. Her shoulders were exposed, and the thin, peaking collarbone showed off her maturity. She still wore the bracelet that Siph had, even such explosion didn't carry it away, as her clothes similar to the ones of the royal, swayed in the blasting gaps of wind.

She looks so similar to the girl that was there just a few hours ago but she was totally different. The atmosphere around her, her eyes, her smile, her movements... so similar but so different.

"Haven't seen you in that outfit for some time, Morax. Your resignation failed, my bad," she chuckled keeping the hand close to her face. Lips were bright red as she brought the finger to her lower lip as if to smudge off the lipstick,  "It suits you." 

He crossed his arms on his chest. "What is your objective, Murata." 

It was not exactly a question; it was a sentence demanding an answer. 

"My, my, look at your harsh words. We were so close, Morax, don't treat me so coldly," her coy behavior was driving his expression darker. 

The spear appeared in his right hand, it was delicate with some yellow tip and particles starting to fly around, it was perfect to match his white and black aesthetics. 

"Answer, Pyro Archon Murata," he repeated but slowly his eyes began to glow. He knew that her appearance here was not of any good sign, especially in the method she appeared in, by using an innocent soul to provide her with the necessary power. 

"I just want to destroy a few castles here. You aren't against it, are you? Natlan is long lasting in the magma and ruins, no longer being the city that it was. It was your doing; yours and hers!"