4~Encounter with The Redhead

[A/N: Credit to Pixiv for Fanart / Source: Zerochan, ID: 1336801]

_________________

That fiery hair is the same to mine. Let's see if she is able to hold a conversation. Diluc thought to himself.

He walked towards the figure, prepared to use his claymore at any time.

"Hey, Ma'am!" He called her, trying to receive a response, if she attacks blindly, it will only mean one thing - battle.

She picked her gaze off the floor and started directly at the redhead. 

Almost as frozen she stopped her steps. 

Is she going to charge at me?

He slowly entered his defense stance.

"Oh-" She made some sound. Her voice was rather warm and soft, almost like one of a mother. Her throat seemed very dry though, as if she did not have a cup of water for centuries.

"Oh?" Diluc replicated her sound, tilting his head towards the side.

"Ah- sorry, I was caught up in the moment." She chuckled and politely smiled.

I suppose she isn't an enemy, I guess I reacted the same as the Butler. Judging the book by its cover.

[A/N: Dawn Winery doesn't actually have a butler, but let's pretend it does, because I think of it more as the estate that was managed before Crepus (Diluc's father) died. Also, I'm bad at names, so he will be "Butler" no actual name.]

He put his sword down, releasing the tense pressure that formed. 

"Why are you here, ma'am?" Diluc asked in a cold tone. "Why are you coming from that direction?"

"That is a long story. Call me Siph, not ma'am." 

"Alright, Siph. My name is Diluc. Do you perhaps want to come and join me for a cup of tea, and tell me after all why were you there?" His tone sounded a little more antagonizing.

"Oh, I like tea, as long as it's not wine." She hummed as she skips some of the road, obviously in a great mood. 

________

I froze, dammit. So embarrassing. He is just too dashing in that outfit. I couldn't buy it as it cost real money, but I can now see it in person. 

We headed into the Dawn Winery, thankfully, Diluc hated wine even though his family business is quite literally based off of that.

"After you, Siph,"he gently held the door for her to enter.

The insides of the building were quite of scale. Magnificent in size, colored in the orange-brown tones that gifts comfort and with a very gentle Headmaster with nice employees. The only thing that is sickening is the thick smell of wine that floats around in the air.

Why is it so strong! I don't remember the game mentioning it.

"I'm sorry, I can't enter," Siph stood at the door as her smell was sensitive to the odor of the sweet wine.