I hope that Chris and Harley are having a great time on their date. It sounded like they were going to be making bread so that sounds like that would be fun. 

Suddenly Chris and Harley came back just in time for Amber to get a text "BREAKING NEWS. Islanders, it's time to find out who has hit the headlines in today's challenge. #fakenews #sidebarofshame" 

Tommy immediately pulled me into him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us back to the loungers. Tommy looked at me "you're nervous aren't you?" 

"Yeah," I spoke looking at him. "Aren't you? I mean they've probably interviewed our families and whatever so." 

Tommy sighed "I'm not nervous. I obviously care about what our families say but other than that I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks." I nodded before we both stood up and he spoke "you and me." 

"Forever," I nodded as I hugged him. 

I'm more nervous about what my brother is going to say but I really don't give a fuck about anyone else. But yeah, Tommy just made me feel so much better. 

We headed to the challenge as Chris and Harley hosted. One of us was going to stand up as either Chris or Harley read the headline then that person was going to take the cup of water and splash the islander or islanders they thought it was about. Tommy stood up first and Chris read "blank's mum can see her having a romantic spark with blank." 

Tommy splashed Amber and Ovie before Chris revealed: "Amber's mum can see her having a romantic spark with Ovie." We all cheered for that as Tommy came back and sat next to me. 

I stood up next as Harley read "Love Lie Land: blank's relationship with blank is "staged and fake" claim love island viewers after she falls for his "manly" charms." As soon as she finished I immediately knew who it was about as I grabbed two drinks and dumped the first on Maura and the second on Curtis which was revealed to be right. 

How in the hell do they think that Maura and Curtis's relationship is fake? The two literally cannot stop touching each other.

I sat down next to Tommy again who slipped his hand into mine. Ovie was next and Chris read "Love Island viewers are left cringing as blank and blank go fifty shades of grey." I knew who that was about as well. Ovie took two drinks and splashed both Anna and Ovie which was correct. 

Harley stood at the bar next as Chris read "Bummy Dearest: blank's mum shows off the razor she uses to shave the love island star's bum as she gains blank Instagram followers in 24 hours." Harley splashed Anton and he was absolutely drenched but it was correct which made all of us laugh.

Anna was up next as Harley read "Love Island fans accuse blank of only liking blank to win the 50k pound prize." Anna walked over and splashed Maura and Curtis which made me and Tommy look at each other. It was then revealed to be India and Ovie. 

Curtis went next as Harley read "Blank's older brother states that he misjudged blank and is happy his sister has found someone who loves her unconditionally." I hoped that one was Alex but I wouldn't know until it was revealed. Curtis grabbed two drinks and splashed the first one on me and the second one on Tommy. 

Harley then revealed, "Lauren's older brother states that he misjudged Tommy and is happy his sister has found someone who loves her unconditionally." I smiled at that before I squeezed Tommy's hand glad that Alex had changed his mind.  

I'm glad that Alex changed his mind about Tommy and now approves of him from what it sounds like. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

We all headed to get ready for the night after the challenge and I could tell that some of the guys definitely had their feathers ruffled by the challenge. I just got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white top before heading outside waiting for the girls. 

Lauren came out with her hair in a french braid down her back and in a pair of black pants with a black mesh top and heels.

I smiled as she hugged me and I pecked her forehead before we met with the others at the bar

I smiled as she hugged me and I pecked her forehead before we met with the others at the bar. We were all making fun of each other especially Curtis who kept going around asking if he was manly or not.

I looked at Lauren "Ovie, and Anton are definitely feeling a little ruffled by this thing."

"So are Belle and India," Lauren spoke as she took a sip of her wine. "They were essentially ranting in the dressing room. Theirs were really the only ones other than Maura's that were negative." I nodded "I'm just glad my brother has come around." 

"Me too," I chuckled but my voice was betraying my relief. "I was worried after his tweet but I'm glad he approves." She smiled and kissed me before pulling back and hugging me. 

It definitely takes a massive weight off my chest that the person closest to my girlfriend has said such a nice thing about us and seems to approve of me. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of arguing and we both turned to see Harley and Chris arguing before Harley walked away as all of us stared at them wondering what in the fuck just happened?

Next Time: 

Someone's head turned

Curtis is suddenly an idiot

Jordan makes some snaky moves