6. Unexpected🔞

Start from the beginning

"Can I touch you?" Wangji asked.

"Can I touch you?" Wuxian answered by repeating his question back to him.

Wangji chuckled, "you can," he said and sat down beside him to his right.

Wuxian took Wangji's hand and placed it on his cheek, "you can touch me. I trust you," he said.

Wangji gently caressed Wuxian's cheek with his thumb as his hand was resting on his face. His skin was so soft. Wangji had a fire inside of him, a burning desire to kiss those lips of his husband's, and to take a nibble of his bottom lip where is little mole was. He wanted to taste just how sweet he really was. He didn't want to be pushy for their first time though. He wanted to make sure Wuxian was comfortable.

Wangji leaned in and kissed him, it was chaste and calm. He wanted to start slow. Wuxian's fire inside of him has been fueled and began to burn more from Wangji's lips on his own. Wuxian reciprocated by kissing him back, making that calm and innocent chaste kiss more erotic and seductive.

Wangji took the opportunity to gently push Wuxian back on the bed and lay down on him gently. He decided to be a bit more bold and brush his tongue against Wuxian's lower lip. Wuxian gasped slightly causing his mouth to open up a bit. It gave Wangji the access he needed and took the opportunity to snake his tongue in. He was exactly how Wangji imagined. He tasted sweet, and their tongues brushed against each other more and more, enjoying each other's presence. Wangji carefully pulled of Wuxian's tunic and tossed it across the room.

Lan Wangji then began to trail kissed down Wei Wuxian's throat and slowly glided down, kissing, licking, nipping and caressing. A sinful moan escaped Wei Wuxian's lips when Lan Wangji teased each of his nipples with his tongue and hand. He arched his back and fisted the sheets under him. Lan Wangji moved his hands under him to grab his butt cheeks while his mouth assaulted his belly button. Wei Wuxian has not felt this good before. He was enjoying it all. His mind went fuzzy the moment Wangji's lips met his, and then it went completely blank the moment Wangji's lips touched his skin.

Lan Wangji went down further removing his pants and Wuxian was now on full display. Wangji decided to removed his tunic to allow Wuxian to explore if he wanted. Sitting on his knees, Wangji pulled Wuxian to sit up. Wuxian placed his hands on Wangji's abdomen, getting a chance to feel the crevices of each muscle on Wangji's stomach. Wangji was build, he had a six pack, his muscles were toned and refined. He looked like as if an artist took marble and carved out such a beautiful man.

After letting Wuxian explore a bit, Wangji had Wuxian lay back down. He then went straight to Wuxian's length and put him in his mouth, sliding it all the way down, deep in his throat. Wei Wuxian put his hand on top of Lan Wangji's head, tangling his fingers in his hair. Lan Wangji trailed his tongue down the shaft and sucked at Wei Wuxian's balls. Lan Wangji soon put him deep into his throat again causing Wei Wuxian to jerk his hips as he felt himself getting close.

"A'Zhan!" Wei Wuxian whined. Lan Wangji ran his tongue over the glands of the head and put it back into his mouth. Wei Wuxian couldn't hold back and just released into Lan Wangji's mouth. Before gliding his tongue back to the head and sucked it one last time swallowing every last drop of his seed.

Wangji then moved his way back up to Wei Wuxian's mouth as he removed his own pants. He took the jar that Healer Kai gave them and used some of the lubricant. He applied some to his finger and slowly rubbed his finger against Wuxian's entrance. Wuxian shuttered as he felt Wangji's finger enter him. A moan left him as he felt that finger push deep into him and then pull out. It moved at a steady rhythm for a bit before a second finger was added.

Wuxian was spread out fully on the bed with his legs wide open. He was lost in all the pleasure Wangji was giving him just from two fingers moving in and out of him. A third finger pushed in, making more room. Wangji curled his fingers up and pressed against Wuxian's prostate. Wuxian moaned loud as Wangji began to simulate him. After a good while, Wangji removed his fingers and he eased himself between Wei Wuxian's legs and into his warmth. Wangji found it to be a tight fit. Wuxian had some tears falling so Wangji let him adjust for a bit.

"You can move now," Wuxian encouraged. Lan Wangji nodded and began kissing him to help ease his mind. Lan Wangji soon found a rhythm that had Wuxian gasping into his mouth, pleading for more, clutching his back until he could feel sharp nails biting into his skin. Wei Ying's thighs squeezed tighter, "Oh, Lan Zhan! Don't stop! Hit that spot more!"

Wei Wuxian's body froze as the pleasure rose in waves from his feet to his head, once, twice, three times. Wei Wuxian willingly spread his legs and hooked them over Lan Wangji's shoulders. With a small groan he pushed himself faster in and out of Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian cried out in pleasure as swung his hands around Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him closer. Lan Wangji began thrusting again and again into the warm soft depths inside Wei Wuxian.

When the familiar mounting feeling of pleasure arrived, another urge overcame him. As Lan Wangji felt himself near coming, he kissed Wei Wuxian enough to send both of them over the edge. After their release, Lan Wangji collapsed beside Wei Wuxian as he moved back into Wangji's chest. Lan Zhan groaned out his own pleasure and reluctantly slid to Wei Ying's side. He collapsed bonelessly against the bedding. Panting Wuxian giggled and rolled to face Wangji.

"That was incredible," Wuxian said, "can we do that again sometime?"

Wangji turned his head to look at his now fully consummated husband and smiled, "we can. Would you like to clean up a bit before we get some sleep?"

"I would love to, but I do not think I can move much," Wuxian admitted.

Wangji chuckled, "well, how about I carry you to the bath?"

"You'd do that?"

"I will, my husband," Wangji said and kissed his nose.

Wuxian giggled again and allowed Wangji to carry him to the bath. The two cleaned up before cleaning the bed and putting fresh sheets and bedding on it before going to sleep for the night. Wangji and Wuxian were both feeling happy. They were finally together and no one could say otherwise. When it came to Tuxi, Wangji and her never consummated. They even have a written divorce agreement. There was nothing between that woman and Wangji now. He felt satisfied that now has a claim to Wei Wuxian and can protect him forever.