Chapter 1: I don't want to lose so i maxed out our stat (Rimuru x Bofuri)

3rd POV

"Yosh! This looks really great doesn't it??" Rimuru asked with a happy face as if she would be a little child that had gotten its first candy. And that Candy currently is the Starting City of New World Online.

Ciel walking slightly behind Rimuru enjoyed seeing her twin sister having fun by just being in this Virtual Reality. As a Veteran at gaming in various departments- puzzle,mmorpg,survival,first person ego-shooters or battle royals she had plenty of knowledge.

But even for her it was the first time with headgear, the newest technologie. Vr finalized the dream of any gamer or a twin sister that lives in her own world. Ciel's Golden eyes reflected jealousy for a split second.

'I should stop such useless thoughts even more so I should start gathering as much information as possible or confirm stuff from the online forum'

One walked through what seemed like a flowerfield with several interesting species and the other's eyes were focused as if wandering an endless battlefield. Was one of them in the wrong? Obviously not! Is it a unique trait of the Sisters? Certainly. Just what will New World Online look like as those two start their adventure? Only the future will tell...

Rimuru POV

It's crowded with people! Ohoo... look at that Armor! He looks so cool that red shield and red armor fitting fufu. Oh she's a mage isn't she? Staff sure looks ordinary though. Why are there even masked people- hmpf guess shut ins are shut ins even in a game.

"You're wondering about other people?" Ciel asked me suddenly

"Exactly as expected of you Ciel nee-san" I replied

'She just knows exactly what I'm thinking every time, everywhere even the small detai-'

"I wouldn't have thought that you would know at least a bit about this, surely you saw the high difference in walking speed around here, it makes me think that it will have a huge impact on the gameplay. Just look at these different marked stands or shops around here! some seem to be managed by players and some not, we might be able to..." Ciel continued her analysis report

Listening to Ciel, I felt as if my soul was being sucked out of my body...

Wait...why am I turning gray? What's that in front of my eyes?! Oi no no NOOO my Soul! Come back fast, close your mouth Rimuru!

*Diiiing*

I fell on the ground , as expected the broken heart is too much for me to handle- my nee-san didn't even see 1% through me. How could our alchemy be so weak at some time? Is one of us adopted?

"Hmm?" Stopping her monologue Ciel looked down "What're you doing down there?" She asked, irritated but fastly helped me up! As expected we are twins after all.

"Haha..haaa didn't we want to go hunt? How about we ask someone kind looking for a way to the monsters?" I asked

"Right, we should start right away and no worries I already know where the first hunting ground location is." Ciel answered smiling and took me by hand as she suddenly started running.

3rd POV

And so, shortly after the sister duo could be found fighting inside the forest outside the starting town.

The monsters there were mainly bugs and insect type monsters...the first few fights were managed with some struggle as Rimuru and Ciel had to adapt to the feeling of total immersion.

Swinging down the dull sword, Rimuru just ended another monster, a sort of cute bee.

The health bar went from green to red in a second before disappearing in blue particles.