Chapter 4: Tale of the Wanderer Mage (Rimuru x Majo no Tabitabi)

Work done by @elite3532 and @ParadexTM .

Enjoy ;)

3rd POV

At this very moment, Saya was in deep trouble...she was standing in front of a majestic door with draconic sculpture and a hint of gold.

Her knees were shaking as she gulped her own saliva and put her hand on the handle...but before she could push it, the door suddenly opened with great violence.

Saya got startled and jumped back...

Saya: Ugh...i don't want to.

Taking a few deep breaths, she resigned to her fate and slowly took a step forward.

Soon enough, she reached the monster den.

And finally, the view that haunted her since this morning...a lone man with clear blue hair and a mask hiding his face came into view.

Rimuru: So you're finally here.

Saya: H-hai!

There was still a pretty big distance between as the room was way too big even for 7 people.

Waiting for him to continue, the tension kept rising in Saya's mind, it turned even worse when Rimuru just stared at her.

Saya: (Ahh! What should i do?!)

Her instinct screaming, she was panicking internally and ultimately followed whatever her instinct told her.

Bending her knee, she bowed as deep as she could and apologized.

Saya: I AM REALLY, REALLY SORRY!

Rimuru: ...

Shaking, tears started to form in Saya's eyes...she tried her best to stay still, fearing Rimuru to the very core.

Rimuru: Tell me your name.

Saya: It's Saya, i am an apprentice witch, i swear i had no ill intention!

She unconsciously admitted that she tried to pull some trick on Elaina, normally she would already be turned into ash.

But Rimuru decided otherwise, he looked at the girl and sighed.

Rimuru: Raise your head.

Obeying, Saya avoided direct eye contact.

Rimuru: tell me your story Saya.

Saya: Hai!

Taking another deep breath, Saya did everything to regain her calm.

Saya; S-so...i come from a very far away village...me and my sister came here in hope of becoming two good witches...and everything seemed to go well, we joined the academy and passed the exam...ultimately my sister passed...

Rimuru: But you failed.

Nodding in shame, Saya did her best to hold her tears, those painful memories are still fresh and right now she just wants to run away.

Rimuru: Continue.

Saya: Y-yes...after becoming an apprentice witch, my sister went back home first leaving me here alone...

Rimuru: So you aren't even an apprentice witch...why lie about this?

To this Saya flinched, until now she kept introducing herself as an apprentice witch but she failed the exam to become one.

She just did it to reassure herself but the words didn't come out.

Rimuru: Well, you don't need to answer this...if I understood correctly, you tried to be friends with Elaina by crashing into her and creating an "Accidental meeting".