Prologue: I don't want to lose so i maxed our stat (Rimuru x Bofuri)

Work done by elite3532 and  ParadexTM

Enjoy ;)

3rd POV

The door made a clicking sound as two girls left their home entering the front yard, both of them were clothed in a typical white blue Japanese school type of uniform. One of them walked past the other with light jumpy steps and then suddenly turned around.

The moving skirt and her long dynamic beautiful blue hair ínstantly created a beautiful scene "Nee Ciel, another good morning isn't it?" Rimuru's smile surprised even her twin sister who continued to walk with heavy steps through the front yard.

"I will never be able to adjust to this concept of sleep and here I wanted to finish Elden Ring" Ciel answered her eyes had terrible dark rings under them and she seemed more sleepwalking than anything else.

"I told you it's gonna be hard and you should sleep...it's gonna affect your grade if you continue like that." Rimuru answered softly

"I need 100%, I need 100%, 100%, 100%" Ciel repeated as if she was in her own terrible dream world

Rimuru 's smile faded and her yellow eyes focused on her silly twin sister as she stretched out her hand towards Ciel "Come on you never gonna get to school in time with those slow steps" she said teasing Ciel.

"Hmm-" Ciel pouted but took her hand after getting out of the nightmare of thinking how to possibly fail a test because of that damn game.

"Not that it's gonna be hard for you... anyways let's go now" Rimuru answered as if reading her thoughts.

Walking together towards their High School other students, children or even adults couldn't simply ignore the twin passing in front of them, soon some started to whisper about them as they were in awe of those two beauties.

Those two are Rimuru and Ciel Tempest, a couple of twins popular in their town.

They are known to be sort of perfect and complete each other as well as their local school's idols...

Rimuru being known for her cheerful and happy personality, she is engaged in a few clubs and always ace everything when it comes to physical ability.

While Ciel is more on the reserved side, her computer-like brain gave her the reputation of genius, she also stands at the top of the school and maybe more in terms of academics.

Both are seen like semi-goddess and are popular toward both genders but at the end, what they like the most is to hang out between themself and pass time with each other.

Risa Shiramine POV

"Aaaaand?! How's our Kaede doing, hee?" I was happy to see my best friend sitting on her desk, since we had reached half of the year, we switched seats and fortunately, I got the seat right behind hers..

"Geez don't surprise me like that Risa!" Kaede said mad which made her look like a cute little hamster with that pouting cheeks.

"Heheheee, now let's hear how it was?" I asked curious while sitting down on the desk behind her which was my regular seat

"Hmm.." Kaede placed her index finger on her lips giving her a thoughtful appearance "It wasn't exactly mine becau-"

"Hai Hai, that's enough I know what would follow anyways" I said and sighed "Seems like I can't find you a good multiplayer game ... but I'm not gonna give up haha!" I shouted while turning around my smartphone literally shoving it into her head.

"Oww oww... I'm gonna look. gonna look so STOP IT!" Keade declared and afterwards looked at what seemed like an official announcement, it included a game called New World Online and a new type of console...