Chapter 5: Tale of the Wanderer Mage (Rimuru x Majo no Tabitabi)

Work done by @elite3532 and @ParadexTM .

Enjoy ;)

3rd POV

2 days has passed since Saya met Rimuru, since then she trained with Elaina in the purpose of proving Rimuru wrong.

She has been giving her all in listening and learning from the ashen witch who convinced herself that it was for the better.

Right now, both the witch and future witch are training in a small garden where Saya worked.

Elaina: Strengthen your arm and remove all negative thoughts.

Saya: I know!

Focusing on her wand, she tried to once again cast a wind spell but failed again.

The wind formed became insatiable and blew her away.

Elaina: That is not good, you have to clear your mind and focus on magic and magic alone.

Struggling, Saya got up again and tried again...and again...she can't fail now...if that were to happen, everything will be over.

Above them, on the roof...Rimuru was watching them sitting in the air with an illusion spell activated.

His cold eyes just stared at the girls checking for any potential problem.

The scene was oddly similar to one of his memories...back then when he was still young...

Flash back

In a distant past where freedom and adventure was the core of the society.

The magic council and concept of witch or sorcerer didn't even exist yet...they were just called adventurers or travelers.

Those who discovered new land and culture.

In a vast plain, 3 figures could be seen training...Rimuru, Victorica and a blurry figure...a girl whose face was hidden by a shadow.

This girl did have a face but Rimuru mind rejected it...trying to to suffocate a trauma including this said girl.

But that's a story for another time...

Right now, Victorica was failing at learning magic...she was considered a prodigy but beside her are two geniuses.

Rimuru's growth and evolution are insanely fast and constant while their female friend possessed a high intellect, even higher than Rimuru.

In front of these giants, Victorica had to stay put and train a lot more to keep up with them.

After all, they have a goal...traveling through the entire world.

Victorica: Argh! Why is a simple tornado spell so hard!

Rimuru: It's not hard, it's just you who can't keep your calm, hot head.

Victorica: Y-you!

The three were still children and aren't as mature as they are in the future.

So jumping up, Victorica tried to catch Rimuru to give him back those mean words.

Naturally, she wasn't able to as Rimuru activated gravity magic and started to fly...something that Victorica isn't capable of yet.

Victorica: Come back you bastard!

Rimuru: If you really want to catch me, then fly up.

Both continued to argue, generating a comical scene as Victorica started pouting while glaring at Rimuru who was taunting her by flying around.