Chapter 1: Tale of the Wanderer Mage (Rimuru x Majo no Tabitabi)

Work done by @elite3532 and @ParadexTM .

Enjoy ;)

3rd POV

Nothing much has changed in the family of Elaina in the past 10 years, Victorica still cherished her beautiful daughter while the NPC Father has been reading the journal for 10 years now. Despite that Elaina grew into a beautiful young woman.

Under her Mother's teaching she excelled in many things that had nothing to do with magic such as washing dirty clothes, cooking and cleaning, like the diligent worker that Elaina was, she studied from morning to evening, whenever was time she was reading to learn more about mother's housework, magic books and chants.

Elaina missed the warm hand caressing her head but was sure to fulfill their promise to wander the world together. No one was surprised that she eventually at just 14 years became the youngest graduate in history of the peaceful country of Robetta to pass the magical skills exam.

Elaina walked with a bright grin towards her house and with a loud *boom* the door was kicked open by her standing proud in the doorframe, her thumbs pointed at the shing silver brooch that showcased her Novice rank.

Elaina: Mom! I did it, hehe

Elaina's Father, who now was awarded at least a bit of screen time, laid down the newspaper and began to cry his eyes out upon his daughter's success.

Victorica: Ara~ El-ai-na

Elaina could just hear her Mother's heavy steps on the creaking wooden floor, shifting her head towards the murderous aura.

Elaina:H-hai...

Closing her eyes she expected the impact of the ladle her mother held in her hand but was met by a surprisingly warm hand on her head.

Victorica: As expected of my daughter, you did well

Enjoying the moment Elaina closed her eyes, not knowing that her mother had besides her happy face one of true distress remembering her past. One part of her wished that she would never meet Rimuru and potential would grow close to him and the other wished for her daughter's happiness.

Victorica:(Just what should I do about this..)

In order to become a full fledged witch a Novice must become an apprentice of another Witch and learn under her magic until she is deemed worthy of carrying the golden brooch for witches.

And so after a festival like meal at home and a few days later Elaina walked down the streets of the town near where they lived. With her excelling in Fly it was nowhere hard for her to get in the town with her broom

*knock* *knock*

The door opened to one of the shops where a witch-like sign was displayed, Elaina could hear the hasty footsteps from inside until the door was opened and revealed a middle aged blond haired beauty.

Witch: Hai, what can I do for you

Eleina looked at her a bit nervous since it was a first for her

Elaina: A-ano... I am a recent graduate from the magical exam and my name is Elaina-

The door was shut down with such force that it even created a small wind that let Elaina's ashen-like hair float around, for a second she had a surprised expression on her beautiful face.

Elaina: (I guess she doesn't want to be a teacher)

And so she stopped at the next shop, once again making sure her clothes were clean and would fit right. Once again she knocked softly at the wooden door and this time it was a more matured brunette woman with curly hair.