Chapter 9: Tale of the Wanderer Mage (Rimuru x Majo no Tabitabi

Work done by @elite3532 and @ParadexTM .

Enjoy ;)

3rd POV

Having finished with their business in the small village, Rimuru and Elaina continued their travels.

A few days later, they reached another small village located in the middle of a forest...landing there, they were immediately approached by a man.

Man: Nina?! You've made it back! That's great! So you found the Panacea?

Elaina: Eh?

Approaching the duo, the man quickly patted Elaina's back with a happy smile.

Man: Abel's gonna be thrilled!

Elaina: (Nina? Abel? Who are they?)

Rimuru: ...(It seems that we got caught once again in some trouble...)

Man: Everyone! Nina's back!!

Averting everyone, the man shouted at the top of his lungs and managed to make Elaina crawl her hand around her ear...

Rimuru: Woah, he can shout really loud.

Elaina: (Ahh...my poor little ears...)

Aside from the girl's ear state, after the man shouted...many inhabitants came toward them.

Random: Nina's came back?!

Random 2: She did it!

Random 3: What took you so long Nina?!

Random 4: You've gotten gorgeous since you left and you changed your hairstyle.

Random 5: Nina! What does the city look like?

Elaina: ...(I'm surrounded..)

In an instant, Elaina was drowned in a crowd of people asking a ton of questions...as for Rimuru, he quietly stepped aside and watched the whole commotion laying his back on a tree.

Elaina: (Rimuru-san! Help me!)

Rimuru: (Good luck.)

Trying to get help from her teacher, Elaina pouted as she could feel him smiling under his mask...

Man: Well? Did they sell you the panacea?

Elaina: Well actually...i think you have the wrong idea.

The crowd finally stepped back, all eyes on Elaina who started to get a little annoyed.

Elaina: I'm just a traveler. My name is Elaina, the ashen witch, not the Nina you all are talking about.

Removing her hat, she presented herself with an upset expression...not angry yet.

This was met with a deep silence from the villager before exploding in shock.

Rimuru: (This Nina must really look like Elaina for them to mix up.)

Man: What?! You're really not Nina?!

Shouting once again, this time the villagers broke into whispers.

Random: Oh no...

Random 1: So Abel won't ever see her again...

Expressing their worry, everyone seemed to be saddened by the revelation.

Man: Wait. There's still something left to try.

Grabbing Elaina's shoulder, the man who started the commotion found a solution for whatever problem they got.

Man: Young lady, come with me, would you.

Elaina: ...

Rimuru: (I think, they all forgot about me.)