Chapter 15 - Following Days

Carrion, Frey, and Clayman were staring dumbfounded at the Crystal Ball at this point. Those last few conversations heard from Crystal Ball had sent them into a sheer panic.

{Start.}

{"I don't care who you are! No one messes with my father's forest and gets away with it!"}

{"F-father? Hah! How laughable! As if..."}

{"Y-ou can't be serious... r-right?"}

{Repeat.}

It had been repeating those few lines for a minute now, no matter how many times they heard it, they couldn't get it out of their head.

"...I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE AN ACTUAL COUSIN!!! AND HE TALKS UNLIKE CHARYBDIS!!!" Milim was completely overjoyed at this point. She was already thinking of so many different things to do once she met that Slime. The other three Demon Lords just stared back at Milim in some confusion, until they remembered that she was indeed a Dragonoid as mentioned before by Misery and Rain whenever a meeting is called... meaning she was born of Dragons... and her father had happened to be the Star King Veldanava that passed away millennia ago...

Since all True Dragons recognize each other as siblings and the implication that child gave suggested he was the child of Veldora. That would mean Milim would be cousins with that massive creature that can shift into a child...

Carrion looked over towards Milim in a mild fear at this point, he saw what that creature did to Gelmud and Milim was apparently cousins with that thing. It essentially ate his attack and created its own version that was far stronger. If he used [Beast Roar] against it, would that attack be replicated and sent back to him stronger than before?! They all attempted to wrap their heads around what they all just witnessed.

"I'll be heading out!" Milim attempted to start flying away but-

"No! Milim! There's a treaty that sets the Great Jura Forest off limits. We were already treading carefully with that Orc Disaster... and now look what happened! We can't just let a Demon Lord go over into the Great Jura Forest! Even if it's your cousin!" Carrion declared. He remembered he had his own brother who left off to join the Eastern Empire. The clash between the two siblings had shook Eurazania to its core... leaving his people divided on who was the strongest... He wondered what would happen if Milim and the Slime clashed... an endless battle of escalation perhaps?

He imagined a tale where the Great Jura Forest would become the Great Jura Desert that would destroy agriculture to surrounding areas, including his own nation's food production capabilities. He wasn't about to let something like that happen!

"Hm." Frey was already thinking about how there would essentially be two Milims running about. The situation interested her but she wasn't about to let Milim rush off to meet her cousin either...

"Sorry Milim, not unless we learn more about the situation. We can't intervene..." Clayman stated. He felt immediate regret for interfering into the Great Jura Forest. How was he supposed to react when he had unknowingly interacted and revealed the Great Jura Forest's most powerful weapon... a child with untapped power... yet that's what made it all the more interesting...

Controlling something with that much power... it'd be far better than a simple Puppet... it was something he wanted to seize first...

"But he's my cousin! I want to see him!" Milim stated.

"Yes... but I don't think he would like to see any sort of Demon Lord... after all... we nearly tried to take over the forest that he lived in." Frey stated, she would be equally pissed if anyone attempted to take over her land. Milim stood shocked until she slumped over, she was now angry.