𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

~✧~

Taraphina was awakened by the feather-light touches on the bare skin of her back. The blanket over her lower body was gentle on her skin and a warmth emanated from around her. She sighed contentedly, this was what she had imagined all this time trapped with her own father, snatched from her again and again and again. But not so today. Today she opened her still tired eyelids and sure enough, the young wizard remained real before her. The touch she usually imagined to have been of him did not stop with the realisation of her situation but continued.

"Morning Princess," his voice greeted her, still particularly rough and deep through sleep. He hadn't called her that in ages and she missed the title, as much as she had questioned it critically at first.

"Morning," she greeted as well, snuggling closer to his warm chest where her upper body rested. She flinched briefly as she felt a sore ache below her chest. She pushed herself up slightly to eye the wound. Red letters gazed back at her, which she had almost forgotten.

Gently he stroked her hair over her right shoulder and then stroked his warm hands down to the spot she was looking at. He placed a quick kiss on the back of her neck before asking, "Whose are you?"

She smiled narrowly, "Yours."

"Good girl," he replied, reaching under her chin to force her to look at him. Gently he pressed her lips against his and contentedly Taraphina sighed against his rougher skin.

When he pulled back again, he gently stroked her cheek and looked deep into her eyes, causing butterflies to spread through her body. That look gave her more answers than his words ever could. In his eyes she saw truth, deep longing and perhaps a hint of guilt.

"I'm so glad you're back with me and safe, Taraphina."

"Me too," she said and kissed him again.

So they spent their morning together within their four walls. Carefree and without trouble. They just needed to be together for a moment before they knew what to do again.

A meeting was urgently needed, at which all the most loyal supporters were now present, and also Taraphina at last. There was an urgent need to plan what the next step would be. Now that the half-breed Tom Marvolo Riddle was no longer leading them, but the radical Lord Voldermort. A man who showed no kindness to anyone except when she was around and made him still seem a little human. But she was not a weakness to him but rather a strength that still had not reached its fullest potential.

-

The eight wizards sat together again after half an eternity at the square dining table of Malfoy Manor. It was already evening and the fireplace, together with floating candles, illuminated the otherwise dark room in a warm orange tone.

Tom's words echoed clearly through the silence, "Now that we are finally all together again and have made our presence known, it is time to begin implementing our plans. We need to raise an army to take action against the traitors among us. We must exact revenge for what this Muggle mockery has done to us for centuries. We must make them fear us again and we can only do that by eliminating all half-breeds and Muggle-borns. So who's about to raise an army?"

Positive shouts rang out, only Taraphina on his right remained silent, but it was always like that at such gatherings. She didn't shout, she knew her position and didn't need to make herself presentable to Tom. Right now he had her owing him more than ever, because she was afraid of betraying him again.

When Tom glanced over at her, he saw the smile on her lips and returned a small one himself.

"Well then," he said a little louder to draw attention back to himself, "I've been thinking that an army of mere wizards would be too easy. The Ministry knows how to deal with that. Instead, I want to get others on our side. Those who likewise think nothing of the Ministry and have been cast out by them."