𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

~✧~

There were moments in life that took all one's strength. Everyone had always problems, all kinds of generations did. The problems might differ in suffering, but they still did influence everyone. In the days of the estates, for example, the people of the lower classes had to turn over every piece of money twice and, while they worked hard, had to be humiliated by their superiors. They were ridiculed just like that. Possibly the nobility did it to feel better in a strange way, to distract themselves from their own problems. For although they may be rich, this wealth did not always bring blessings. Far too many tragedies occurred because people were married away against their will, just to create alliances between two kingdoms or principalities. True love, which everyone wanted to find once, remained inaccessible, especially for the nobility. In the wizarding world it was not the same but similar. One was born into the blood status just as one was born into a estate. Only, in the meantime, the mudbloods and half-bloods made less of it. So the purebloods made it their responsibility to ensure that these status distinctions remained noted in society. Lord Voldermort saw treachery behind these Mudbloods, for they had allied themselves with the few who had burned and drowned their race. Those beneath them they killed and wiped out whole families and bloodlines. And now some wizards were getting involved with them again. The rising wizard saw more and more danger behind these mudbloods. In his opinion, it was now time to carry out the war between the wizards, so that the world would once again have a clear basic order, which he would lead and rule for at leas an eternity.

But until all that could happen, only one thing clouded his mind; Taraphina.

His greatest and most important treasure.

Every step he took echoed in the old corridor.

~✧~

She woke up. Oh so slowly her eyelids closed in the form of a small blink. Her eyes ached; they were completely dried out from being open for far too many hours.  Small tears ran from her green ovals and wetted the surrounding black fur.

Slowly she straightened up from her position lying on her side with her legs tucked away from her body. She stretched her sore body and heard bones crack. She found her body had healed, the broken rib had grown back together and her neck was neither covered with bruises nor separated from the rest of her body. She had to admit that she was impressed by her own strength, she had never really thought that her body could be so strong, but it clearly was.

On silent pads she set off to explore the room. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw her black furred head on the ground in front of her. The cut was made finely that it went right between two of her vertebrae. A piece of splintered bone lay a few centimetres from her severed skull. The blood had formed a puddle around the skull and had already dried dark red on the ground. No one could imagine the rage, vengefulness, strangeness and pride she felt for her own body at that moment. 

Her weakend heart started to work again probably, pumping not only blood but pure rage through her body with every beat it made.

In an attack of aggression she ran over to the huge wooden door and jumped against it with all her might. She scratched a work of art into the massive piece of wood with her extended claws, but dared not to stop until she had destroyed the massive door.

Again and again she threw herself against it, scratching and biting into every piece she could get her paws on. The poison of her teeth and claws worked to her advantage as it slowly but surely burned through the solid oak wood.

Motivated by her rage, Taraphina was freed from the room in no time, a hole big enough for her to jump through now gaped in the wood.

Still angry and aggressive, she set about searching the labyrinth of corridors. The floor as well as the walls were cool, which led her to conclude that she was in a cellar.