𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

~✧~

"Samuel is to be transferred to Azkaban at 10pm sharp. His hearing is already at 9:00 p.m. and we'll be there then," Tom announced.

"But should we really all go in there completely obviously and then just start a riot," Leo asked a little dubiously.

"No, I've brewed Polyjuice Potion, with an improved formula, so we shouldn't have any problems getting in there. Conspicuously into the audience I only want you four anyway," Tom informed, "Taraphina and I will enter elsewhere afterwards understood?"

They all nodded.

"I have made masks that we will wear during the raid. As long as it is possible, it is better if our identities remain secret for now. Any leaflet with our weight on it only puts us at greater risk. For now, the Ministry can continue to wonder who started the revolution for a while."

~✧~

A shaky breath escaped Samuel Rosier as he lounged on the floor with his back to the door. His cell was dark and cold. Not even a carpet lay on the floor. The cool iron handcuffs cut into his wrists and made his hands go numb. He didn't quite understand how he had ended up with her. He had merely received an order from Tom to go to Burgin and Bones and pick up antiques deposited in Tom's name. His way there had been uncomplicated and boring, he had broken no rules or laws. He flew there with his broom and landed safely at the village border. No Muggle would have been able to recognise him on the Nimbus, he was far too high up and used appropriate spells to disguise himself. But even if never in his life, a wizard seen by a Muggle would be treated like a felon-.

The key turned in the lock and the door flew open.

"Mr. Samuel Rosier your hearing will take place shortly," informed a still quite young employee of the Ministry.

Without saying anything, Samuel looked the man in the eye with a frown.

"Come on, rise, you have ten minutes to freshen up before you are brought before the judge."

He rose and let the man grab him by the upper arm. Unsure of what Tom would want to do now, he decided to just keep an eye on his surroundings for the time being. The clerk's wand was in his right coat pocket and was certainly easy to steal if he covered it with a stumble. Otherwise, there were very few people in the wing. Presumably everyone was busy looking after the prisoners in the cells, after all almost all the cells were full and only a stop-gap solution until the court proceedings were completed.

When the man with him stopped in front of a washroom, Samuel held out his handcuffs to him. The hope was there that he would take them off him, but of course he did not. It was not for nothing that they had given him a custom-made pair that prevented him from performing even a small spell through non-verbal magic.

The small connecting chain between his clamps was disconnected and just as he was about to step over the threshold, the man shook his hand and wished him good luck.

Was that paper?

He nodded and clenched his fist around the small piece with a rough surface. Then he disappeared into the washroom, making sure no one would be there but him.

Gingerly he opened the small piece of paper.

'Let them know about us.'

    -Lord Voldemort

He was there, he knew that now.

So today was the day they would celebrate their ascension.

He looked down at the parchment on the washstand and watched as it slowly began to smoke. Slowly, embers formed and a small fire started. Only a small burn mark remained on the surface of the washstand.