11

"Ooo girl, get that dick!!"

Two Months Later....

ARIANA

Two months. It had been two months since my last encounter with Justin. I hadn't seen him around because of one) they had changed my position due to my fight with Danielle, and two) because there were suspicions that something was going on between the two of us.

Which I'm not going to lie, there was something but it wasn't anything too serious quite yet. I would have liked for it to be though, Justin was a good guy, I mean he had it all, except for freedom. The good looks, the girls, I mean just everything. What wasn't to like about him. Just maybe he wasn't right for me. Unfortunate...

I rolled around in my chair, the wheels scraping the floor, making a screeching sound that was actually hella annoying. Beth, who was on the phone, gave me an irritated look, and mouthed "stop" and I did because believe it or not, she was very savage.

Almost more savage than me and I didn't think that was even possible...

I laughed, throwing my head back joyfully, my hair landing on my back. "Okay, have a good day!" she said cheerfully, hanging up the phone.

She turned to me, her eyebrows raised, "Did you know that the inmates have hearings today?" I choked a little at the thought because I wasn't ready to see Justin yet. It'd been a while and I wanted to see him again but at the same time, I was unsure.

"T-They are?" I stuttered, holding onto the chair arms tightly. Beth nodded, giving me a weird look but I shook my head.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, I just didn't know..." I said softly, trying not to give away anything.

"Oh okay." Beth shrugged and began typing away on her computer. I sat there tangled in my thoughts because I just wasn't sure anymore, really of what I wanted at this point. Of course I felt the need to at least see Justin but at the same time I didn't.

I thought back to what had happened between us in the control room, that day that I had almost cried. I think the reason I was even more pissed off was because of everything that had already taken place that weekend. Mostly just the fight with my mother. And then finding out Justin was hiding something from me had only added to the problem. And what was even worse was that I still hadn't found out. Two months and I still don't fucking know what the hell he's hiding.

Honestly Justin slapping my hand away, that's not what hurt me though I was slightly taken aback, it was the fact that he wouldn't tell me what was going on. I would've stuck by his side most likely, unless he was trying to get me to do some illegal shit, then I'd be gone in point five seconds.

When I looked up from my hands which I hadn't noticed I had been tangling together, Beth was staring at me strangely. "You good B?" she asked, her eyebrows raising. I nodded, planting a small smile on my lips, beginning to tap my heels on the ground, alternating between right and left.

"Aight, aye, did you know Fetty Wap only has one eye?" I looked at her as if she was crazy because I knew this bitch was lying. "Bitch no, stop lying, you know damn well he got two eyes." I laughed in all seriousness.

"Bitch, my ass ain't lying. Look," she turned the screen of her computer towards me and a bunch of pictures were in there, row by row. And there he was, holding money by the side of his face, closest to the side with one eye, that shit was all white, wasn't no pupil.

"Fuck, you weren't lying, but how that shit happen?" I questioned, feeling dumb as hell. Beth shrugged and started laughing.

"Do I look like I know?" she chuckled, throwing her head back. I heard a door creak opened, and a familiar voice yelling.