10

"Because nows not the time."

JUSTIN

I sat in Brian's swivel chair. A smirk played on my lips as I awaited my friend, Ms. Grande. This was going to be quite interesting if you asked me. Not only did I have something to ask of her, but I needed to tell her what Josh told me to say. If I wanted to keep her in my life, it would be important that I shared this secluded information with her.

The door busted opened, and Ariana stood there, looking slightly frantic and out of breath, which don't get me wrong, was completely a turn on for me. She slammed the door shut behind her, and locking it with her key.

Ariana made her way over to me, her heeled boots that stopped at her knees, clicked across the linoleum floor. She gave me an angry look and I stood up, moving a wisp of hair out of her face, proceeding to caress her cheek.

"Justin! What the fuck, are you doing in here?" she said lowly, pushing my hands away from her.

I focused on the way her lips were moving and gave her a sly smile. "I need to tell you something important and I wasn't sure when I'd get the chance so I just came in here." I shrugged nonchalantly.

She crossed her arms across her chest, like right under her boobs, making them pop out of the top of her uniform. So hot...

"What is it? You have to stop showing up in odd places Justin, you're going to get caught and not be able to get out of here sooner." Ariana explained, sitting on an chair next to mine.

"I know babe but this is important, like it'll make or break us." I huffed, swiveling in the chair so I was face to face with Ariana.

She yawned, which was hella cute before giving me a stern stare. "Okay tell me, I don't have all day and you surely don't." she sighed, and I wasn't sure if I should have felt offended or not.

I pressed the palm of my right hand to my chest, feeling flabbergasted and partially hurt by the words spoken. "What the hell?" I choked out, my knees bumping against hers.

"Justin, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or you at all. So don't take it personal please," She assured me, but I still felt annoyed now.

"Look Ariana, I know, I'm in a horrible situation," I gestured to the areas around me, "but seriously, that doesn't mean you can make me feel like I'm less than you. It's not fair, I fucked up badly, but shit..." I said, starting to get mad.

Ariana rolled her eyes, "Justin, I'm not trying to disrespect or degrade you for fucks sake!" she shouted, lifting her arms in the air. "I fucking like you and I just want to know why the hell you're hiding shit from me!" she blurted, immediately covering her mouth, letting out a muffled "fuck".

"What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling a line sweat brim my forehead. Was she the one who scraped their foot across the floor? Maybe she heard everything...

"Justin, I heard everything you were telling Josh..." I fisted my hair, a frustrated look on my face and Ariana gave me a worried look, as she stared.

"Shit, Ariana, now's not a good time." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, and started to pace around the room.

I was going to tell her but now that I knew she had been listening, I wasn't sure if I should. "What the fuck? Why not? You're already in here in Justin." she said, I think she was becoming frustrated.

"Because, nows not the time Ariana." I said swiftly, walking past her and closer to the door. I heard her heels clacking across the floor so I knew she was trailing behind me. My hand wrapped around the door knob quickly, but Ariana grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from the door briskly.