09

"I know man, I haven't gotten the chance to tell her yet."

ARIANA

I laid down on my bed in my mother's home. It was comfy and cute and well it just was life as fuck.

My phone was in my right hand as I clicked the camera button multiple times, taking tons of selfies that I either, wouldn't post, or delete later on. I smiled in one of them but since I generally never smiled with my teeth in selfies, I knew that one wouldn't make it. I was actually debating which ones I should keep and which ones would go on to recently deleted.

A knock on my door resounded through the interior of my room and I jumped a little, throwing my phone against the wall. "Who's there?" I asked, picking up my phone, checking the front and back for any cracks that might've appeared.

"Your mom, and I'm coming in right now." Fuck... I forgot that I wasn't supposed to come here today. My mom didn't know that I had gotten a suspension from my job, shit she's gonna be hella pissed off.

I frowned, dropping my phone next to my body on my bed. I decided sitting up would be better in this situation considering I'm about to get cussed out.

"Hey Ari," she said sweetly. I fixed my hair into a bun again, with a tight-lipped smile as she sat on my bed. "Hey ma,"

"Let me get straight to the point sweetie." I finished fixing my hair, placing my hands on my short-clad thighs. I raised my eyebrows, trying to play along with her.

"About what?" I started to fiddle with the iPhone six, tossing it in the air.

Suck a nigga dick for an iPhone six... Same bruh!!!

No, I didn't really suck a dick for this, I actually paid for with that stupid job I held.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be at work Ariana." Well damn, making it seem like I'm unwanted, thanks mom.

"Because, well, I got like a suspension." I had thought about lying but I figured it wasn't worth it, seeing that she knew me better than anyone and could tell if I was lying. She gasped, bringing her hand to her mouth, shaking her head rapidly.

She grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me off my bed and making me stand up. I let out a mangled "ow" as she pulled me up. This wasn't going to be good, I could feel it. "Ariana Grande Butera, what the hell do you mean you've gotten a suspension from your job?" She placed her hands on her hips, a frown adorning her features.

I looked down, not even daring to look her in the eyes at the moment. My momma was crazy, she'd slap the shit out of me if I told her the truth but she'd also do the same if I lied.

What to do, what to do...

"Well? You are telling me one way or another Ariana." I rolled my eyes, parting my lips to speak but closing them once more when my mother spoken once again.

"Do not, roll your eyes, at me." She knew me too well. I folded my arms over my chest, continuing to look down at my knee socks with cute little bows right over my knee.

"Yes m'am." I whispered.

"Now tell me," she said sternly, "how did you get a suspension?"

Tell the truth, you'll get your ass whooped either way but at least it won't be as bad if you lie...

"Okay so, I was walking with my friend Sean and then he was telling about how the head guard Danielle and her twin brother Dylan were talking poop. Saying how they were gonna get me and Sean fired and so I took it upon myself to go down to the break room, and well it went downhill from there..." I explained briefly, didn't need to bring up that horrible memory of Danielle and Simon because gross as fuck.