Chapter 44 - The tittle of an Underwear pervert

Achara accepted her reality, "This is the end. My identity is going to be reveal."

"Since I cannot hide it anymore, I should just admit it."

She lowered her head and said ,"the truth is...I.."

"You are a pervert who like to collect these kind of things,"Rui completed her unfinish sentence for her.

"Eh?" Achara looked at him confusedly.

"Steal underwear?" She asked in disbelief.

Achara had no words to describe this feeling. The one who smelt and kept her underwear accused her of taking her own underwear back.

Achara thought," Should I be happy for him to not realize my secret?"

What can she tell? She must tell that Rui was really creative and could think of such idea. She wanted to give him a big applause.

She had to weight. Misunderstand as a pervert or revelation of her secret?

No matter what, she thought it was better to misunderstand as a pervert. There was no way she would be able to stay together when he knows that she was the female he was looking for. She didnt know what kind of perverted thoughts he would have.

"I admit. It is just so beautiful that I cannot help want to look at it carefully," Achara lied.

" I don't care whether u have a hobby like that but you cannot steal this underwear. If not, I will make sure you paid the price." Rui really meant every word he said and Achara could sense it.

"In the future, if this is lost, then it your false", Rui threatened.

"What if I don't really steal it?" Achara asked.

"You are the only one who want this," Rui responded.

Achara did not dare to argue anymore.

Before he went out, Rui pointed two fingers in front of her eyes, " Eyes on you little shortly." Only then he went out of her room.

Achara's knee weakened from nervousness and she had to reach her hands to the bed to support herself. " Too close "

She laid on her bed exhausted.

That night, she rolled and turned on her bed, unable to sleep. Thinking about the event just now, she was almost exposed. "What would happen if he knows?" Thinking of it made her heart trembled. She kicked her legs in the air while laying on her bed. "arrrh,I don't know anymore. Then, she tried to sleep.

After he got his room, Rui looked at the small bag he holds on his hand. He found the whole matter suspicious.

For now, he decided to watch Aron closer.

He had a wild assumption that Aron must have some kind of connection with the beautiful female he met at the waterfall. "Aron, I will find out what you are hiding soon. "

Rui did not dare to tie the small bag on his waist anymore in case it gets lost. He hid it carefully in a safe place.

The next day, she purposely got up late in order to avoid Rui. She get out of her room and slowly walked carefully not to hear any sound when moving.

Rui saw Achara walked sneakily along the corridor. Curious, he decided to check out what she was up to.

The moment she entered to the living room, she looked left and right. After confirming that he was nowhere, she thought that he was gone and relaxed.

When she turned around, she saw Ruis face close up and screamed.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck asshole." she unconsciously swore due to the shock and fell down with her hips on the floor.