Chapter 32.2 (Settlement Plan for the army)

The next day, all the single males were called to attend a meeting. The reason for this meeting was to inform them to host the beastmen from the army at their houses. As Achara fake male identity was a single male, she was not left out and called for this meeting too.
When Achara heard she might have to live together with another male beastmen, she became anxious. "What to do? Maybe Chief Kalazk call me to fill in the number at the meeting to make it look crowded. I hope I am not included."

Kalazk informed the single males",Your help won't be forgetten. There are some useful items collected by the tribes over the last few decades. Now that the time was right, I decided to give it to you as a reward. Hope this can help you when you require it. The type and the quality of the gift will be decided based on the number of guests and also the status of your guest. You guys can collect the gifts when the guests start to stay at your house. I will give you the marking stone and you can come collect the gift with it. Please line up and I will tell you one by one in details."

The gifts were displayed on the large tables. They were mainly potions that would help during a fight. Potions like stamina recovery potion, potions that help increase strength, potions that increase movement and etc. They were quite difficult to obtain.
Achara thought that the gifts were quit good and useful. All these gift are good but still, she could not risk and let another male live in her house because of that.

It was Achara turn at last. Kalazk looked at her."Aron, you are the lucky one."

"Oh, that means I don't have to host any guests in my house," Achara smiled.

"Don't reach to conclusion too quickly," Kalazk countered.

"It is because you are chosen to host the most honorable, prestige beastmen among all. The one with the highest status. It is no one other than Sir Rui."

"What!!? Are you kidding me?" Achara exclaimed loudly.

"I know that you are happy, but can you not be too loud, my old ear hurt,"Kalazk scolded.

She thought",Living together with that pervert,who are you kidding to? In your dreams. For the sake of my safety, I won't ever accept him."She was determined to reject him.

" I mean, out of everyone, why him?" Achara asked in disbelief. Then she looked at Klazak and explained ",Chief Kalazk! It is not that I don't want Sir Rui as a guest, but to create medicine, I need an undisturbed environment. One wrong move and the solution can be lost forever. For the sake of the tribe illness, I need a relaxing, undisturbed environment. Having a guest might have distracted me. This is why, I suggest not putting me on the host list." Achara denied politely in an unoffensive way.

But Kalazk was not the one to give up quickly."The higher the status of the guest that you accept, the higher the quality of the prize. I want you to reconsider your decision. Sir Rui had the highest position in the imperial army. Think about it. Don't you want to know what gift you will receive?
The gift I am about to give you is a very valuable item and I promised you won't be able to find it anywhere. One of its raw materials is a special plant obtained from longevity forest. To create this, I had to refine it for 15 years for it to be ready. I guarantee that whoever obtains and digests it will become the envy of others and receive favours from your female."

" Longevity forest? Isn't it a mysterious place famous for its magical plants?"Achara was surprised.
Longevity forest was an extremely difficult place to find as it was hidden by a powerful magical spell. In history, there were only five successful times beastmen were able to find this forest. But somehow nobody can find it a second time.

All the gifts that Kalazk decided to give the single males were potions that strengthen different abilities in some ways. Achara predicted that the gift for her was likely similar but with high quality.
.....................................................................
Update on 15th Jan 2023