Chapter 26 - After Her Fake Death

After the fight,
Achara's tribe member search her body for hours but their effort yield no result. They cannot find her body no matter what.

"We cannot even bury her body properly", one of tribe's member speak out with a crying voice. This saddens all of them very much.

After her death, there were many males who were broken-hearted. It was a great lost for the tribe too. A female with such beauty and wits is very rare.

Bob was left behind because he needed to treat the injured, so he had no idea about Achara's situation.

"Healer", males beast men from the tribe come back with a sad look on their face. Seeing them with a depressive state, Bob asked the situation.

"We are sorry we couldn't protect her well".

Bob look them with unbelievable look filled with fear,"No it cannot be".

"He pulls one of the male beast man's shoulder and ask", what happened to Achara?".

"I am asking what happened to her?!", Bob repeated this time with a stronger tone.

"She's … She…dead", the male Beastmen reluctantly answer.

"What?!" Bob fall down from his knee and sit down.

"My daughter! This is impossible, you must be wrong. I cannot believe it. No!"

He thinks of something and asked "How did she die? What about her body?"

"We checked her body but cannot find it, she jumped into the sea".

The male beast men suddenly cried, "She jumped down on her own to save the tribe, sorry it was my fault for not being able to protect her".

"Wait, a minute, jump down? Achara can fly", Bob though.
"Then, does this mean…"

Before he could think further," Wu… Wah.. Wuuu(sobbing sound)"

" Please don't forgive me healer, wuu", that male beast man beat his chest with his fist.

He then slap his own face and said," Her body was not found, I am so useless I cannot even bring her death body back. Wu Wu Wu", Tears stream down on his cheek.

When you see someone who suffer more than you are supposed to suffer, Bob doesn't know what to do.

"Okay, okay here here", he hug that beastman and have to even comfort him.

Achara is not stupid enough to kill herself. When she reaches a blind spot, she open her wings and landed gently to the ground.
Everybody only know that she was a cheetah beastmen, but they don't know she has wings. She is a combination of both cheetah and roseate spoonbill bird. In beast world, although there are marriage between two different species, there has never been a beast man who inherited both of their parent's genes like Achara. It was a secret that she ask her adopted father to keep.

After comforting the heartbroken male beast men, Bob goes into the dark corner where no one can see. He privately check his ass that got red by the fire. He was lucky enough that his tribe members rescue in time. Or his ass is going to be delightfully blacken by Trex.

While he was checking his ass,
"Wahhh", Achara who jumped down appear like a ghost in front of her adopted father.
Just as Bob was about to shout,
"Ah...mm, mm" Achara quickly silence his mouth with her hands and silent his scream.

"Wait how do you?",Bob was surprised then happy to know she is alive.

"Shuuu! Come with me", Achara call him to a safe place and explain her plan.

"Fake your death?", Bob asks in disbelief.

"Yeah"

"You better not tell anyone about this".

Starting from that day, the name Achara disappear in Clemour Tribe. She is remembered as a decease beauty and a Heroine who save the tribe.

End of flash back
(This is the end of what happened two years ago)

In the present,

Achara touch her hair that had  grown into a beautiful long hair again.

"Anyway, past is the past.It's already been two years, I should get that memories out of my mind and focus on my new life", Achara shake her head and remove that though out of her head.

After saying goodbye to Bob, she went into her house and make preparation for a brand new day ahead.

After her fake death, Bob doesn't always stay at the Clemour tribe, he travels from place to place and cure the patient in need.

Achara learn her mistakes and avoid attention as much as possible.
To be safe, she disguised as a male beastmen and kept her true beautiful self hidden in an another tribe far away from Clemour Tribe.

She named her fake male identity as Aron.

What she likes about this new tribe is that this tribe is quite isolated from others tribes and the scenery is very good.

There are a mixed of beastmen here but mostly wild medium cats like lynx, Bengal cat, spotted cat and so on.

After sharing some tips and tricks from modern world, especially about how to survive on winter, she quickly got admiration from beast men of this tribe. They welcome her as a member of their tribe and received a spacious isolated land where she built her house in there.

There, she sells medicine and delicious meal for the tribe members.  No one ever make this kind of delicious food or medicine that works like magic like her. She was considered as a special person in the tribe.

Even some beast men from other tribe have to come here to buy food and medicine.

But she only sells them at morning and no one is allowed to disturb her after that. Life was peaceful. She was able to  live freely without worries.
....................
Author's Notes : To those who are confused, let me explained about the time line.

From chapter 12.1 to 26 is the flash back of what had happened to her two years ago.
........................................................................
Updated on 23 June 2022