Chapter 15.2 - Shameless

On the way other tribe member are also looking at her along with the naked man that are following her.

Achara wanted to act like she doesn't  know these naked makes but a bunch of naked males following her non-stop was particularly eye-catching. She cries in her heart,"When will they stop following?"

The passerby look at the nukes males who are giving fly chimpanzee kisses to her and showing sexy poses from time to time.

She explain, "Actually, I have no idea who they-" her speech was interrupted.

"Achara, how could you leave us after seeing everything. Don't be angry, Come back Darling!" the elephant beast-man shouted out loud for every passerby to hear.

Those passersby give her a knowing smiled as if they understand her and wave at her.

"No,No,No!, Its not what you think it is" she wave her hands and shake her head to deny but it's useless.
She glared at the naked males and mumbled "good! Very good, let see if you can follow me when I get to the tribe leader" She was actually going to the tribe leader as he summoned her.

When they are at the entrance of the tribe leader's residence, as she
expected they dare not enter. Their face turn dark and they does not look glorious of their nakedness as before.

Seeing their reaction she smirked. "Cowards!" she feel a sense of victory.

After knocking the door, the tribe leaders open it himself.

"Oh Achara, I have been waiting for you"

" Tribe leader do you have something to tell to me?"

" Yes, child, I have something to discuss with you" the Tribe leader replied.

"Okay"

"Come to my backyard" The tribe leader led her to his backyard where wooden tables and bench are there.

Right now, she is sitting face to face with the tribe leader and a table separated between them. From her side, she could see the green lush of the forest view over the backyard. It was a beautiful evening.

"The reason I wanted to call you is- Achoo,! Ha ha HAchoo!" before he could end the sentence,he sneezed. He has been having a cold these days. "HaHa choo!" he sneezed again. "Sorry, it is just that I caught a cold recently".

"Its okay" she does not mind.

"Tribe leader, should I prescribe a medicine for you?" Achara asked.

"Medicine?" His face turn dark at the word of it. He really hate medicine.

"No need, its just a cold, at most it can only block my sense of smell".

"But.." Achara remember that the tribe leader is famous in hating to drink medicine. After considering this, she does not persuade anymore.

"Okay "She reply helplessly.

" I want to tell you about what I recently heard. I am not sure where should start". While the tribe leader was considering the right words to talk to her,

"Oh my god, could it be about my rumors,"Achara panicked inside her mind and her thoughts start to run wild.

She start to explained
"Actually, I think that there is a misundersta-- " before she could continue, her eyes are widen by the view in front of her.

The annoying elephant beast men and his followers appear outside of the backyard with their naked self.
After see her reaction,
"What are you looking?" the tribe leader was going to turn around

" Ahhhhh! "He was distracted by her sound and turn to check her.

"What happened?"

"oh! Nothing, I though I saw a big worm but it was just my imagination, I see it wrong." Achara purposely avert his attention not to turn around.

She does not want to further get misunderstand again and think the rumors are true.

In honesty, she did saw big worm not only one but many. How can she explained this to the tribe leader
of the view in front of her. Especially that elephant beast man's big big worm. It is more obivious with the decorated flower near his private parts.

She breathe in and breathe out to control her expression.

However, she was screaming  inside her mind.

"What the hell are they doing outside of the tribe leader backyard." The tribe leader'back was facing them.

They were at the tribe leader back showing whatever they wanted while the tribe leader was facing his residence instead. They really were fearless while the tribe leader was just in front of them. They are lucky that the tribe leader blocks his sense of smell , due to cold and his back was facing them. If not its game over for them.

But these beast men does not know what is good for them. Their action become more obscene.

"I think I heard her shouted. She must have like what we show". One of elephant beast-man 's follower make an assumption.

"Yes bro, dont give up, let try better" The follower number two encourage.

"Yeah!" The elephant beastmen agree.

"Let give her our ultimate seduction tactics, yeah let show her." Everyone  agree.

Updated on 14Jan 2022 (Friday)