Chapter 6 - The Stalker

"Haa, This is so refreshing here.Before I leave, I should take those pink flowers to decorate my new house". Achara took a handful of water and poured it upon her smooth white shoulder. She hummed a melody as she continued to drift off to her inner world. " Speaking of house, two years .....ago that event was so... Ahh ...it was such a unpleasant  memory." Just the though made her shivered and received goosebumps. "Anyway i have already move  out far from that place , they probably won´t be able to find me anymore. Nah! Never mind, let not think about it."

Contray to her awareness,
A pair of sharp golden eyes that were lurking in the dark, approaches her closer,out of the curiousity, towards the uninvited guest.

Achara was too focused on her though that she let her guard down ." Now that I had  collected almost all of the require ingredient, what should I cook today?"How about....going for European dish ....or... should I go for hotpot? Nah, that too much for myself. Maybe something spicy and sour. Oh! I get it , let go for Thai cuisine" She grinned happily.

Slowly, the owner of such fierce  golden eyes shorten the distance towards her ,approaching with such silent footsteps. Each and every footstep as quiet as a skillful thief afraid to alarm the authorities . She was still deep in her though. Although she confirmed that nobody is here,  she left out a possibilities that someone still could discovered this place despite its difficult entry.

Achara sensed a intense gaze on her back so she turn around. With a confused face " Huh? Weird!  I though it was something else " Her eyes inspect the surrounding area just to find nothing. " Maybe it was just my imagination " she turn back and continue to wash her body.

Achara´s action made this  stalker  quickly hide behind a huge rock boulder blocking her line of sight. The stalker then take a peeps at Achara beautiful figure from behind the rock boulder again.

The stalker´s eyes were savouring the taste of a beauty under a lavish rosy pink tree with several branch and trunk. The wind blow to her cold dark hair and everytime, its flutter her hair. Her thin cloth soak through the water, outlining her curveous body. A face so exquisite and  a complexion so smooth and white . She was humming a beautiful melody that matches with her sweet voice.

Contrast to the cyan blue water body and waterfall as a background, she was like a fairy in the eye of the spectator.

"Badump! Badump! Badump"the stalker ´s heart was thumping  loud enough for him to hear himself .His eyes were glued to her. His expression show as if the whole world only revolve around her , every other thing does not matter at this moment.  It´s like a cupid just shot an arrow at him.

"I should be going now it getting dark soon." Achara walked towards the shore.

Seeing her leave, the stalker somehow panic and his body unconsciously close the gap between them with his quick reflect.

Her ears picked up a movement behind her and this time she was sure that someone is definitely here. "Who´s there?."Now this make her really alert. That something could hide its present despite her beast hearing. At the same time she was confused. " There should be no one else here."

Her stunning eyes follow the destination of the sound. Suddenly it freak her out when this mysterious stranger got behind her back without her being aware.  Before she could scrutinized the appearance of the stalker, she just saw a flash of his figure as she went out of balance by the shock and fall backward to the shore. She waited for the impact to fall and closed her eyes.

However, the pain she expect did not come.

Updated on October 3, 2021