chapter 25.2 - An ass for an ass

Ree who was secretly following the father and daughter pair, saw that they were captured by ferals. He run as fast as he can to inform the tribe about it.

Just as Trex was about to blacken the Bobcat Beastman's ass with relish, his watch guard come running toward Trex.

"Leader, not good, there are many Beast men from the Clemour Tribe. They are coming here!"

"What? How did they know?", Trex got angry and smash his fist on a tree.

The ferals are strong enough and the strength is equal. However,Komodo Dragon Beast men does not have good night version unlike other Beast men, so they would be at a disadvantage if they fight now.

"Everyone retreats for now", Trex order.

Achara adopted father's was a bit traumatized and feel a slight pain when Trex put fire near his butt.
So he cannot follow up with their pace.

"Old hag, go faster", but Achara adopted father was still slow.

Trex then decided, "kick that old hag, he is useless. We will only need this bald head females as a hostage. As an ideal female, she must be quite popular with the males. I am sure we could make good use of her."

However, the ferals were too late because beast man from Achara's Tribe have already step into their territory. They have no choice but to fight.

Luckily, Her Adopted father was saved. When her tribe males look at Achara without her hair. They were shocked.
"Achara what happens to your hair? "

"How dare you do this to her", they granted their teeth in anger. They rush to attack the Komodo beastmen. The fight had begun.

At first their strength was equal, with both sides attacking and also injured.
But as the battle lengthen, ferals are beginning to lose.

Achara does not stay still, she secretly tried to untie the ropes with her claws.

Seeing that they are at disadvantage, Trex had an idea. He plans to make full use of Achara as a hostage.

"Stop! Stop the fight or I will kill her", Trex trapped her neck with his arms and pointed his claws at her throat.

"Don't be stupid, I am a precious female, he won't really kill me", Achara shouted.

"Shut up, who let you talk!" ,he punches her in the stomach.

"Ah" the pain left her unable to move for some while.

"Achara!!", the males from her tribe shouted. 

They stare dagger at Trex," you son of a …" one of her admirers growl.

They run toward her but were blocked by Trex subordinates.

One of males who have a crush on Achara shouted," Stop it, stop hurting her".

"You want me to stop hurting her, easy, all you have to do is surrender and allow my subordinates to bite you".

"No, don't listen to him", Achara warned them. Since she was punched recently, her voice was quite soft.

"Look, I will give you a time limit, if one of you does not allow themselves to bite everytime I counted to 30, she will get a beating from me."

The venom of Komodo Dragon Beastmen's can quicken the blood loss process, send the victim to lethargy or shocked. This will make them too weak to fight.

One by one especially the one who like Achara come forward and let them self be bitten my the ferals' venom willingly.

"These stupid guys, don't they know that the enemy's bites can make them weak and get themselves kill", Achara was very touch and heart broken to see them scarified for her pain. Tear whelm up her eyes.

She stares dagger at the culprit. Trex was laughing and too full of himself. It angers her. She has already cut the ropes that was biding her. Now, this seems like a good time to fight back.

The time when he least expect it, she suddenly stand up,  pulls out her claws and attack his left eyes. The damage was enough get him blind. After that she transform into her cheetah beast form and run to the other side.

She was unable to go to her tribe's member side as her route was walling up with many Komodo beast men. So she has to run another way round.

"AHH my eyes," blood had start to flow from Trex left eye and he was left to suffer in pain.

"That Bitch! What are you doing ? Go get that bitch!" Trex command at his subordinates that are guarding.

Achara's adopted father was busy, tending the wounded, especially the males that get bitten. With him in the fight, the venom are not that effect because he did first aid and cure with the medicine he brought with him.

Unluckily for her, Achara reach to a dead end. It is a high cliff. She changes back to her human form.
Her tribe member try to follow her, but they were at down, and it will take time to get to her. By the time, they get toward her, she might already have been captured by the ferals.

Her tribe member can see her at up  trapped and is  going to be captured by the ferals.
She gives one look at her tribe's member.
"I am sorry guys. I don't want to be a burden. Please take good care of the tribe".

Without hesitation, she jumped down from the high cliff.

"Nooo! Achara", her tribe's member cried out.

Her tribe was so angry of her death that they become savage and fight the Komodo beast men.
Since the ferals are at the disadvantage and their leader is also injured, the Komodo beastmen retreat. They got to run like dogs and pigs.
..............
Updated on 15 June 2022.