Chapter-35 (Thoughts to Return him back)

If yesterday, she was blooming flower inside her heart, today there were durian growing inside her heart.

She stared dagger at Rui who was waiting to enjoyed her breakfast while she cooks and crush the onion roughly inside the pot to vent her anger. She has every urge to return Rui back to Kalazk from head to toes. Dissatisfaction was all over her face.

Remembering the way he smirked right at her face,"How dare that pervert smirk at me when he is a pervert himself." She put more forced to crush the onions while she internally complained inside her head.

Just seeing his face reminded her about how she accepts this pervert for 18 plus drawing from Kalazk. She felt sour.

Today, breakfast was just sweet porridge and no meat at all. She did it on purpose and let Rui only eat plain porridge. Sean and Wyatt, Rui's right and left hand man also joined breakfast together.

What she didnt know was that among all the porridge, this was consider good. They have tasted much worst them that. So, they didn't even know that they were treated badly by her. Sean told her that it was good.

"Ha," Achara sneered secretly. She made it with bad intention but instead of that, they said it was good. She should have put a lot of salt into it. Achara gave a big fake smile and asked "Really? But you should eat slowly, there is someone who died while eating because he eat too fast. Speaking of which, he also seems to be eating the same way like you eat before he died. The posture, the speed, and even the sitting position is the same."

Wyatt who was eating also slow down his eating rate after hearing her words. He has a feeling that Aron, this short guy mood is not good today.

Sean did not know if he should eat or not, he looked at Achara. Seeing his look, Achara said "Dont worry, you won't die from it."

Relief, Sean took another spoon of porridge to his mouth. "Endless you choke,"Achara continue. Sean really choked at Achara words. "Are you okay?, Achara asked acting worry.

After some coughing, Sean managed to pour a glass of water and drank it to feel better.

Rui was unaffected by her words or her dagger stare. He continued to eat peacefully as if he did not concern with anyone. His indifferent made her annoyed.

Seeing the atmosphere was not good, Wyatt and Sean did not dare to linger long. Quickly, these two followed Rui to outside.

When Rui and his follower came out, two teenage females who were yet to reach adult, came to buy breakfast from Achara. They saw Rui and stared at him in admiration.

"Oh my god, so handsome," one of them covered her mouth. The other was stunned to say anything, but later agreed with her companion and nodded. After that, Achara was pestered and annoyed to death by their endless question about Rui who was her nemesis.

"Do he have anyone he is interested in?"

"What do he like?"

"How long will he stay here?"

"What type of female is he interested in?"

"How many stars level does he have?"

"How old is he?"

And many others questions.

Most time, Achara answered that she didnt know. It was true. He has been only for a few days and she didn't know much about him or was interested to know too.

One of the girls complain, "You live in the same house, you don't even know about that?"

Achara lost her patience and asked whether they were buying or not.