Chapter 25.1 - An ass for an ass

Achara have a very bad intuition about it. Trex grabbed her hair and pulled Achara to a cave, and told no one to enter unless he asks for it. This time he makes sure that she was tied with ropes carefully.

Her adopted father, cried," Stop! Where are you taking her ?",
But he was too powerless as he was surpassed by Trex's subordinates.

At outside, Achara adopted father can hear voices like,
"Ahhhh"

"Noooo ! Please don't do it"
"Shut up bitch, still stay, or you will suffer more" (Trex's voice)

"Please, stop"

Some time have passes and there were no more sounds from the cave.

Trex come outside with a satisfied face and later Achara sobbing voice can be heard from the cave.

"Call that female out ".
Not long, A female with a bald head have come outside the cave.

"Achara? " Her adopted father call her in disbelief. She has no hair left on her head and her head is as plain as a ball.

Trex had his revenge on Achara for pulling his hair until he has bald patches. He tried to pull her hair, but her hair was quit hard to pull, so he takes his time to cut her hair with a flint knife. Trex had shaved all her hair.

"Clap! Clap", Trex clap his hand and his guard offer him a big cup filled with water.
Trex, show her reflection in water.

After seeing her own reflection, Achara was stunned," I am still as beautiful as ever even though I am a bald head", but she keeps that inside her mind and acted like it was the end of the world just to satisfy Trex for his revenge

After seeing her own reflection, Achara was stunned," I am still as beautiful as ever even though I am a bald head", but she keeps that inside her mind and acted like it was the end of the world just to satisfy Trex for his revenge.  The world is peaceful as long as he is happy.

"Now Bald Head Female", Trex called to Achara.

Suddenly being call a bald head, Achara does not feel good about it, so she ignored him.

Trex smirk and said, "This is just the first, revenge. Because of the fire you set at our tribe, it burns half of my ass."

"Although you do not do it directly, it must be you who set the fire. This why you have to paid big time for it.", Trex answered.

Then he takes out his pants and show his butt.

"It's black", exclaimed her adopted father while he accidentally looks at it with wide eye. To be exact it is half black ass.

"See my pain?
My hip turn black to the point of no return. My once sexy ass",
Trex look far away in a missing gaze and wipe his invisible tears away.

Then he turned to Achara. His face turn to that of a devil.
"A ass for an ass", he was determined.

"Wait!, I never hear that word. I only heard, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth", Achara argue .

"Shut up! For me, it's my ass."

"Hehehe",
Trex catch Achara's adopted father giggling while watching his black ass and he got angry.

"You old hag as her ally your ass will also be blackened".

"Wait! Why am I involved let me go"

"I will let you know how painful it was, let me show it to you by blackening this old hag ass first. "Trex direct the words to Achara.

"Wait, wait. Why am I the first?
I am a healer, if you could let me watch your ass, I can assure you that your ass will be as white as a pearl in no time."

"I don't believe you old hag. Guard! What are u doing? Proceed with the plan".

They take out clothing hindering Bobcat Beast man's butt and his plain ass is display in front of everyone.

"Welcome to my black ass world." "Hahaha. Let me do it myself to him",Trex tell one of his guard.

"No! Please don't!", the Bobcat beast men man begged, but it was all in vain.

As his ass was going to be burned,
the Bobcat Beast man look at the sky one more time, "So this is the end.
Goodbye my white ass."

He can feel the heat, and it's hot.
"Ahh, please stop it."
The heat have started to touch his butt.

"Feel the pain, feel the suffering,
feel my mistreatment. Hahaha, Trex laugh.", Trex turn to Achara like a ghost in horror movie and said "Don't worry, your turn will soon come too."

Achara had cold sweat on her forehead.
........, .............................................................
Extra
This is not related to the main story:

Bobcat Beast man/Achara's adopted father:Author please, pretty please don't blacken my ass. 🙏🙏🙏

Author: Well, I am not sure.

Achara: *whispered* Author, do it. I am sure it will look hot. 😈

Bobcat Beast man: I am just an innocent and old man.  Reader if you pity me please persuade the author.
Save my white ass.
🥺🥺🥺

........., ...........
Updated on 12th June 2022