Chapter 3- Danger Alert!

Achara was busy despairing about her situation, but what she did not know was that a strom was coming towards her.

" Stop him! " a gorilla beastmen who was the head male of Rose commanded. He was the strongest among Rose's husbands.

Unfortunetly, The leopard beastmen was one step-ahead and swiftly stealed the pink egg and sprinted toward the entrance.

Achara heard giant footsteps towards her direction along with ground shaking vibration. It alerted her and she subconsciously curled up. She was confused " Woa, wait! what the freak is happening again? Ouch it hurts" her body just hit the egg wall due to wild movements. She was so dizzy that she became weak and wanted to vomit.

Achara sweared a million times to her luck inside her mind " What a shitty luck! first, i got hit by a car then,reborn as an infant. That was not enough and i still had to blindly suffered without knowing the cause. I was a very good girl, what did i do to deserve this? Sob sob somebody save me!"

Her body bounced like a dice inside the box rocking left to right and sometime upside down.

As the leopard beastmen was on the way to throw the egg to a high end cliff, he was blocked by the cheetah beastmen who was faster than him.

It angered him. While playing run and chase game with the cheetah, he accidentally dropped the egg which roll off to an unexpected direction.

Everything happened so fast that they did not have time to stop. The egg was rolling towards an even more terrifying place. It was a pond where hungry carnivores meat eater fish live in.

Achara felt the egg rolling even faster and more dangerous than before. She became very sensitive. Her instinct told her something dangerous was coming. It was like the panic feeling she felt before her car accident. The egg fall off the cliff and it was going straight to the pond.

Inside the cave,

there were only Rose, Aaron who was the pink egg's father , healer and Rose's sons. The other beast husbands of her gone out to stop the crazy act of the leopard beastmen. Rose loved children , more so if it was her own flesh and blood.

This leopard beastmen was too hot headed and he might regretted his action later.

" Look! Mommy is moving" shouted one of Rose's sons. After this everyone attention was on Rose.

" Healer please quickly take a look" Aaron (pink egg's father) asked the healer to check rose. After the healer checked her condition he informed that rose was showing signs of recovering.

Obviously, the healer was sure that the female cheetah was so pale before and it was hard to recover in her stage. It was really strange but he keep that though in his mind.

Aaron gratefully expressed his gratitude to the healer and sent him back. He could not hide his happiness when his female was going to be well again.

Although he was one of the strongest warrior in his tribe, Rose had many stronger and more reliable husbands. He used to hate his exquisite beauty that seduce arrogant females but he was glad that it gave him a chance to become her male and fated to have his own baby with her.

It broke his heart to watch her suffered everyday for him. He wished that it was him who suffered in her stead. He had secretly decided to follow her if she died because life without her would be meaningless for him.

Luckily, Achara was safe in the nick of time . The eagle beast husband of rose rescued while the egg was half way to fall into the hungry carnivorous fish pond.

After some times passes, Rose 's gorilla beast husband came back carrying both the leopard beastmen and pink egg .

There was a hint of relief in Aaron eyes when the little egg was brought back in one piece. He was worried for his child. He thanked the gorilla beastmen.

It was just there were bruises on leopard's handsome face but nobody dared to ask about it. Following after the gorilla beastmen were Rose's husbands who went along to chase the leopard.

The leopard glared at a certain cheetach beastmen who came in " if not for that damn bastard I would not be beaten into a pulp ". the leopard beastmen screamed inside his mind. If look could kill , the cheetah beastmen would die many times now.

Seeing his reaction the cheetah beastmen just shrug it off and respond him with a look of "dude i am just doing my job " look.

Aaron informed Rose condition to everyone. All of them were glad to heard Rose was getting better.
In order to motivate for their cheetah wife to get well soon, they placed the pink's egg near her. They wanted to tell Rose with their action that she had not seen her little baby who was inside the egg yet and must live to see it hatch which she have been longing for months.