The End all Be all

Recap of Last Chapter

"STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FATHER, Can't you see? Ever since I gone all out you haven't made a single scratch on me Shoto. Look at yourself, half your power and half a man.."

"You aren't like him, you are never going to be like him.. that's because everyone is unique and their own person. It's honestly weird, you have completely different quirks. How can you even proclaim that he could control your power?"

"ITS YOUR QUIRK! NOT HIS!"

FlashBack...

Me and Mina were walking down the hall, holding onto father's hands. I looked to the side and saw my siblings; they we're playing a game of sorts. Fuyumi, Natsuo and..

Just before I could finish the thought father interrupted me "Come on now Shoto, you and Mina need to continue your training." I turned back looking down "Okay Dad.." We continued down the hall as Mina beckoned the question "Hey Daddy? Why can't me and Shoto go play with the others?"

He looked at Mina with a smile "It's because you two are my top priority, it is my job as a father to make you both Top Heroes." I could hear Mina's sounds of joy as she jumped up and down "Yay! We're gonna be really strong!"

I was excited too.. that is until we actually started training.

It felt like hell itself, had climbed it's way from the depths up to the green pastures of earth. Father was a harsh man.. Despite his seemingly kind nature before training started, it was all a facade. Mina and I had to fight each other day by day until one of us went out of commission otherwise known as unconsciousness, we we're never given breaks as to him it was essential to build up our endurance and strength and keep it up. I never wanted to actually seriously injure Mina and neither did she want to seriously injure me, but we had to; it got to the point where we would even start getting sick from going on for so long. When we wouldn't listen to our father he would start to yell at us for not following the rules he set in

Our Mom tried to talk him out of it, but it would devolve into them yelling at each other and on the 1 in 100 chances he would even hit her.

"You need to stop making them fight! Their seriously going to hurt each other and-!"

"BE QUIET! WE NEED THEM TO BE STRONG SO THEY CAN PROTECT PEOPLE."

"HONEY, I UNDERSTAND BUT YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM BREAKS"

"HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STOP HIM IN THE FUTURE."

"I UNDERSTAND YOUR PARANOIA BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO-" A slap could be heard, as Mina and I rushed to help Mom, I tried to yell at him back but I failed to look intimidating with the Tears in the my eyes flowing "LEAVE MOMMY ALONE YOU MONSTER!"

We we're never allowed to actually have fun unlike the rest of our siblings. Though the only thing that made it bearable is that we we're in the ride together and would always be together... At least until... The Accident.

"Shoto! You must attack her! She clearly isn't going to stop attacking you!" I was on the ground, dodging attacks. She was fighting me, I couldn't blame her though; our hands we're tied in either we prolonged the suffering or we ended it quicker but I didn't understand

"SHOTO! IF YOU DONT FIGHT BACK HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD? HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO PROTECT EVERYONE BY BEING THE STRONGEST! HOW WILL YOU BE ANYTHING IF SOMEONE CAME AND KILLED US AS NOW." He slapped me hard across the face as I looked at him teary eyed "Dad Please.." I was grabbed by my collar "THINK OF HER AS SOMEONE TRYING TO HURT YOU AND YOUR MOM OR ANY OF YOUR SIBLINGS. HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOOK US IN THE EYE WHEN YOU DIDNT HELP BY NOT FIGHTING BACK!-"