Epilogue

Six months later

Jimin was feeding his newborn baby girl, Mia. They just moved back to Korea after he give birth to her. Jungkook is back as the CEO of the company and he takes Aria almost every chance he gets with him to the office. According to him, he wants to retire early so she must learn the ropes quickly. Off course that is to my dismay but Jungkook said he wants me all to himself once the kids are all grown up. Jungkook was appointed as the executor of the estate so he oversees all the Jeon affairs because Aria and her cousin are still underage. His nephew also stays with them and he at least kept his promise about him and Aria both the heirs of the Jeon Empire. The security at the Jeon compound is triple due to the security risks. After both his parents and his uncle's death, Jungkook becomes more protective of his family and friends.

" Chim are you busy " I heard Suzie calling out to me. She walk into the nursery where I was sitting with the baby.

" Come in, " I said

" Chim I want you to take a look because I'm scared as fuck to look at it" She handed me something.

I look at it shook." Suzie "I scream looking at the pregnancy test in my hand.

" Just tell me ok," She said nervously closing her eyes. l look at the test and said"Open your eyes bitch"

" What are the results," She asked worried

"Let's go shopping because this tide-fitted stuff you're wearing is not gonna work," I said

" Jimin what da fuck you must tell my the test results and not complain about my fashion choice," she said frustrated with me

" It's about the baby in there that wants to breathe, bitch " I said touching her stomach

" What ....." She screams and looks at me crying.

" Why are you crying girl," I said while hugging her

" We broke up, Chim what I 'm gonna do," She said tears rolling off her cheeks

" Shuu......" I said " I'm here for you and the baby. We raise him or her together. Ok " and she nods.

" Chim, Jungkook let me stay here because I'm your friend what if he put me on the street with the baby," she said worriedly.

" Don't worry I tell him you Mia's new nanny and it's a win-win because he doesn't want me to do all the kid's stuff on my own. He will be happy because now he can spend more time with me. You helped me with all 3 of my children. " We both laughing when we heard a loud voice.

" What did I miss something," Jungkook asks, still not trusting Suzie.

" Suzie will be Mia's new nanny and that means I will have more time to spend with you, Mr Jeon," Jimin said smiling putting the baby in the crib and signaling them to go out. We leave the nursery and go down to the kitchen.

Jungkook did not look very impressed with Suzie going to spend all day with Jimin but he trust Jimin with all his heart. He must let go of all his fears and insecurities and embrace his family and if Suzie is part of it so be it.

The next day Jungkook asks Jin to prepare a romantic dinner. He wants to spoil Jimin and spend some quality time with him. He knows Jimin doesn't go out because he don"t want to be away from the kids, but dammit he needs a break.

"What do you mean Jimin don't want it"Jungkook ask Jin

" Jungkook you know Jimin will freak out if he's away from the kids for that long," Jim said.

" Ok set it up in the backyard"I agree

" Dammit I can't take my baby on a date because of this paranoid state of kidnapping shit," I said a bit frustrated. I love Jimin to dead and I know that he suffers a lot and I just want to make him happy. I know Jin and the maids will do a good job. I miss out so much with Jimin and I want to make it up to him.