Chapter 6

" Appa" Aria calls out still weak.

I bend over to her bed and hug her. I'm so happy that I got my baby back. I was crying softly whiles hugging her. I don't want her to see me worried or crying. So I quickly wipe tears and break the hug and smile.

"Where is Granny" she asked and before I can respond she asks " Whose this man Appa"

" I'm Jungkook," he says breaking the awkward moment while coming closer to us.

"Can I call you Koo? "she asked looking at him with a smile.

" Sure," he said " how about you call me uncle Koo for now, how does that sound"

" Cool," Aria replies.

" Appa can Uncle Koo stay here with me," She ask looking at me I just nodded I don't know how to feel about their interaction because there are so many things that I and Jungkook have to talk about, and here his bonds like glue with our daughter. For now, I'm just going to love it.

" Sweety you and Granny were in an accident and your need to rest before we go back home ok. You are here in Japan for treatment and you gonna see Granny tomorrow ok " I said feeling awful about the white lie I told my daughter but I don't want to tell her all the horrible details before she is hundred percent healed.

Jungkook POV

I was waiting for the call from one of my men to pick up my daughter. I had almost 20 men part of this operation I was praying that she was safe and that's all that matters to me. I don't know where to start with Jimin because I want to be part of my daughter's life but this treat is not going away soon.

My late grandfather stated in his will that the first grandchild who can produce and child will inherit his billion-dollar empire. My father has a younger brother who has a child who is currently 10 years old. There was always this cold war going on between my uncle and my dad about this inheritance thing because he got a child very late in his life, I am currently 28 years old, and years I'm much older than Jimin but I love him. This was one of the main reasons my father marries me off to a girl named Kim Lisa so that I can have a child. It was all about my grandfather's business for the two of them. Since I learned about my daughter with Jimin my mind is solely on protecting my family.

For Lisa I will talk to her and starts the divorcing produces as soon as I landed back in Seoul. She was aware of the condition of our arrange marriage and now that I have Aria there is no need to stay with her. I know my father will be angry because another business deal will suffer but this is the child that we talking about. Her safety comes first.

When I enter the house where my uncle had people hide Aria I was so angry because it look like they were not informed to keep good care of her. This house was so shabby and smelly and I was just glad that my daughter is home safely. On my way back to the penthouse I continue to look at her and admire my daughter. I'm so happy that I have her in my life. To think 5 days ago I was still chasing bitch pussy and shit. I grew up and became a father in a whip. I just love this human being to the dead who sleeps in the back of this van. She and her Appa is my life and I will protect both of them with my life.

I lean over and kiss her forehead" I love you, my princess"

"Appa is so happy to finally have you my life and I'm gonna keep it like that" tears rolling down my cheeks. This is a promise I will keep baby girl.

" We home Sir, " The driver said and I quickly dry my tears.

" When we enter the Penthouse and the guards don't know what to or what to expect because they always see me as a strong devil kind of person and here I am weak and full of compassion of a child. I think some of them were hella confused.

"Get the doctor here now" I shout while one of my men carries her.

" Take her up to my bedroom," I said when I saw Jimin running to us crying.

" She still weak, but she safe I said to Jimin who follows us into the room.

Both of us stay in the room while the doctor examined her" She's still weak and needs some rest. It's not adviseable to move her now because she needs to regain her strength " He said very professionally.

" What does that mean Doctor " Jimin asks

" She a bit dehydrated and I keep her on the drip and check on her over the next few days that you can fly back to Korea," he reply. We both nod in unison.

Both me and Jimin were sitting on both sides of the bed where Aria was laying and Jimin was talking to her and brushing her hair out of her face with his small fingers. I was just looking at him. He was the 16-year-old boy that I fell in love with and breaks his heart into a million pieces because of my father and his brother's feud about stupid inheritance bullshit. And now the two most important people are suffering because of their greed. I move to the side of the bed where Jimin was sitting and we look at each other and both of us start crying. I hug him so tight and kiss his hair and say " I love you Jimin I'm sorry for everything, please forgive" I said through the tears.

"I was stupid to listen to my father and let you go. I'm sorry" I said still holding him in my arms. " "No you're not stupid Jungkook you just honored your father's wishes and you didn't know about Aria." He replied.

Flashback 6 years ago

" Jungkook what time will you be a home son " I heard my dad's annoying voice on the phone.

" I'm kina busy with my boyfriend it's our 2nd-anniversary tonight I want to spoil him Appa. " I said

" Jungkook listen to me this is important please postpone your date with that punk-ass boyfriend I came home asap," He said and drops the call.

" Who does this piece of shit think he is calling my Jimin a punk-ass, fuck him," I said leaving my office on my way to pick up the love of my life Park Jimin.

As I was walking to my car my phone and mom speak with in a frantic voice " Jungkook do what he tells you I do you don't know what he is capable of doing, please I beg you" She was crying over the phone.

" Did he hurt you because I kill him, I swear it?" I said, asking my driver to turn the car back to my parent's mansion.

When I enter the mansion my father was waiting for me sitting with a glass in his hand looking like he was drinking for a while. He was dressed in a navy blue stripe suit with gold Armandi cufflinks that are his trademark that how he rolls giving out a godfather vibe.

I put my phone back into my black coat's pocket and follow him to his office. I'm checking myself if I look good enough and fiddling with the box in my pocket. Yes I'm planning to propose to Jimin tonight and I know he's still young but I'll wait until he finishes his studies so we can get married,. But for now, I want him as my fiance.

'' Jungkook in 15 minutes you will meet Lisa and her father. He ask me for an arranged marriage with you are I agree. Our whole entire business depends on it.

At that moment my whole world came crushing down on him. tears rolling on my cheeks and I just see my life with Jimin flushing through my mind. I could only see my father's lips moving my mind was blank. I manage to put my hand in my pocket to touch the box where the ring is so that I can focus but to no avail I everything just went black.

end of flashback

I break the hug and start wiping his tears and said to him "She's beautiful"

''She looks like you" he said smiling through tears.

" Appa" I heard a voice calling Jimin.