Chapter 7

"Aria we gonna see Emmio today," I say to her seeing her happy face.

Jungkook calls me to the side while we leave the airport in Seoul on our way home. That's what I thought at the time.

"Jimin you are going to stay here in my house and your mother is already here," Jungkook said.

" What," I said seriously confused now as I look at Jungkook's dress casual in black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt with some police shades. Damm, he looks like a whole snack today.

" Jimin you and Aria are my responsibility now and therefore you guys are going to stay with me. You and Aria can stay in the mansion." He said ordering the driver to drive straight to his mansion.

" Jungkook what about your wife," I ask softly not wanting Aria to hear our bickering.

" I'll talk to her tonight when you guys settle in Ok," he said reassuring me I nods.

Speak of the devil when we enters the house Lisa came down the stairs asking" What the hell is going on Jungkook. You vanished for almost 2 weeks now you coming home with this faggot and a child"

"Watch your mouth Lisa" Jungkook warns and walks past her ordering the maids to set up our rooms and lead us there.

" What do we have here Park Jimin a kid that you pick from some orphanage or some shit to impress Jungkook," she said walking in my direction.

" Lisa I don't have the time and energy to chat with you my daughter needs me so please excuse me," I said and took Aria's hand and follow Jungkook upstairs.

" Not so fast bitch, where do you think you are going" she shouted.

" Following my baby daddy," I said smiling cutely at her.

" What the fuck are you talking about" I heard shouting as I leave her to join Jungkook.

" Jimin you and Aria is going to stay here, there is a bathroom that joins both of the rooms. So you can quickly move in and out from Aria's room. Your mom's room is opposite your room. The door swings open and my mom comes in and she just hugs me and Aria.

" Jimin I'm so sorry" mom said crying.

" It's ok. I said. I just heard my name when I turn around I saw Jin.

" Jimin long time no see glad you back in Jungkook's life," he said.

" We are not back together Jin," I said smiling at him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Jimin," he said

I'm serious Jin, we are not back together" I said laughing now for the first time since Aria's accident.

" It's good to hear you laugh Jimin," Jungkook said joining us.

I feel the heat on my cheeks and I want to sit on the couch in the corner of the bedroom and Aria follows me and sits on my lap.

" And who are the beautiful princes if I may ask," Jin asks all smiling.

" She's my... Jimin's daughter I heard my mom safe the day. I and Jungkook lock eyes and I think he understands that Arie doesn't know that he's her daddy.

" She is beautiful just like her Appa," Jungkook said all smiling, and left the room.

" I'm gonna leave you guys and when you want something just press the button and one of the maids will be at your servers. And Jimin, Jungkook asks me to bring all your stuff from your apartment so I put it in storage because he orders a whole new waredrop for both you are Aria. I guest you part of the Jeon clan now." he said leaving me with my mouth open.