Chapter 14

Unknown Pov~

Revenge.

It's such an ugly word. Let's call it returning a favor.

I glanced around the now dark room. I just sent my group out to look over some people. My mate called me yesterday, sadly I had to leave him to come finish this job my idiot brother could not complete on his own.

His death was the result of his incompetence. Now we move on to the next part of our plan.

Isolation.

Addison Pov~

I hunched over heaving for breathe.

"Come on Addison you got 5 more laps. You can do it!" My dad said coming in front of me.

"N-No. I re-rea-really ca-can't." I said gasping for air.

"Yes you can Addy. If you stop now it will only be harder to finish. After the 5 laps you will be done." He said encouragingly.

He is so annoying

I gave him a glance while I took one last deep breathe. Before I continued on finishing my laps.

2 extra hours of training is our punishment for leaving and going off on a mission by ourselves. Rose got 1 hour, fortunate bastard.

When I crawled my way through the last lap I rolled onto the floor and did a big sigh. Everyone looked at me.

"Great job. Now tomorrow we will be doing something different than laps. You get to learn combat training. Your mom will have you for the first half because after I am done with you, you won't want to move at all." My dad says walking up to Lucas, Jacob, Ariel and I.

"Get showered and changed. We have guest coming for lunch. Lucas and Logan I need you both to really try and behave." My mom says walking up to us with the rest of the siblings.

"Why do you always point us out. Why not the rest of them?" Logan asks gesturing to us.

"Because we never have to. Behave you two. Seriously. Now go." My dad says all serious and then he shoves Lucas and Logan in the direction of the house.

Lucas turned around and looked at dad "One day old man, one day." he joked, then he turned back around and kept walking.

"Never." My dad called out and helped me off the floor.

"Who's coming?" I asked. It was just my mom and dad left outside.

"Some friends from the old days. Alpha Mason will be here." My mom answered kind of annoyed.

I smiled and said "I sense some hostility mom."

She rolled her eyes and dad chuckled. "Alpha Mason always annoys your mom. He is the only one that can get your mom's skin." Dad says.

"Don't get me started." she says and I laugh walking away to leave the two love birds.

This seems fun. I can't wait to meet this guy.

Rose Pov~

I jumped on Liam's bed as he was in his closet changing. I just walked in and plopped down, he doesn't know I am here. But then again with this stupid sibling bond we know where each one of us are. Sucks!

His room was a typical guys room, but it wasn't messy. My mom would have a fit! It was as big as the rest of our rooms and had a bathroom with a closet in it.

He opened the door and smiled "Hey rose." he greeted with a smile as he put his towel in the bathroom.

"Hey how was training?" I asked.