Chapter 3

Lilly Collins plays Aria Johnson

Previously on Descendants- I got a mindlink from Conner at 2 a.m. He said "Alpha, Yasmin Young, the daughter of Shawn and Rachael Young was found dead on her front lawn 10 minutes ago. "

Blake Pov~

"You didn't have to come with me. You could have stayed asleep." I say looking down at Aria.

She yawned and looked up at me with an irritated face.

"One of our pack members are dead Blake. Of course I had to come."She snapped.

"I know but it's early and you know how you get when you don't get enough sleep."I replied walking down the path to the Young house.

She puts her hand out stopping me. Oh man I can't believe I just said that.

"How do I get Blake? Please tell me?" She says giving me one of her deadly glares.

"Sorry."I say sighing.

She rolls her eyes and walks towards Conner and Yasmin's parents.

I took a deep breathe and follow behind her.

Rachel was crying on Shawn's shoulder. I can only imagine how the loss of a child can feel.

"Alpha."They both murmur.

"I am so sorry for your loss." Aria says giving them both hugs.

"Is it okay if we ask you some questions now? If not we can do it tomorrow, we completely understand." Aria says genuinely.

Rachel sniffles and shakes her head. "It's okay Alpha's we can talk about it now."

I smile sympathetically at her and nod my head.

"Why don't we take this inside." I say and gesture to the door leading into their house.

They nodded and we made our way into the living room. As we walk through the house, it had red solo cups everywhere, food all over, and there was foot tracks left from the party.

We sat down and I dreaded asking them questions, but I knew I had to do it to get the person that killed their daughter and one of my pack members.

"So did Yasmin ever talk about a stalker or did she ever feel watched?" I asked.

They looked at each other and pondered over the question.

"No Alpha, Yasmin never mentioned anything as such but she had a lot of friends." Shawn said

"How many wolves were at the party tonight?" Aria asked.

"I would say roughly 80. They were all from this pack of course. Shawn and I stayed upstairs and tried to give Yasmin her space." Rachel said

"But I did come down once to get something to drink. I sensed something a little off but I thought that was because there were 80 teen wolves in my house and it was dark." Shawn added.

"Off? Like how?" I ask.

"Like a different wolf. Maybe someone from the neighboring pack. It wasn't a rogue I know that for sure." Shawn said.

"Well Addison said something about a new girl and her mom moving into the pack. We accepted them into the pack but we didn't add them yet because they had to go back to their previous pack to bring the rest of their belongings. Maybe the daughter came back early and decided to come to party. " Aria said.

"Maybe. One more question. Was Yasmin dating anybody?" I asked.

"No she didn't have a boyfriend. She waned to stay focus on her studies, that's why every once in awhile we would allow her to throw parties like this, because she is- was always so knee deep in books. " Rachel says, before she started sobbing again.