Chapter 11

Rose Pov~

There are about 6 wolves, and I could not get a read on them at all. They were all pretty average so I knew they couldn't be in any authority.

A beige looking wolf eyed me down. I can tell it was a she wolf and she was not happy.

I glanced at Lucas and he nodded. I took a deep breath as the wolf ran towards me.

I side stepped her and kicked with all of my force. I got knocked her down, but I was still a pre-shifted 13 year old girl, that's trying to take on a full grown wolf.

Do the math!!!!

I saw Lucas in the corner of my eye, he was taking on 2 wolves at the same time. Which is easy for him his power is speed. I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a nasty snarl. The she wolf would not quite. She got in attack stance and jumped, I braced myself for impact but a loud authoritative growl made me open my eyes.

My dad knocked her down mid-jump. There were 5 guards with him, but when the rogues wolves caught sight of my dad and the guards they fled.

"Follow them!" My dad commanded through the link.

"You two, in the pack house now." He says.

Lucas and I nod and we walk into the house as my dad walk behind the trees to change.

I looked at Lucas and saw he was bleeding from his head, and had scratches on his arms but they were mostly healed, What I didn't realize was I had the same thing because of this bond we have over us.

We got inside and my mom grabbed both of us and smashed us into a tight hug.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she scolded as she pulled away.

"We were being attacked we couldn't run, they would chase us anyway." Lucas says as we walk to the elevator. She was about to press the button when my dad called out and she stopped the elevator for him.

"You two are idiots." He says seriously as he wraps me in his muscled arms, squishing me to death. He placed a kiss on my forehead and gave Lucas a hug.

The elevators pinged and we walk out and mom leads us to their office.

"Let me clean that up that blood." she instructs to Lucas and I as we enter their office. I walked over to the leather couch and plop down.

"Okay we have some things to talk about. I hope you know that."My mom says as she cleans up Lucas's head. It was halfway healed already which mine was too.

The door opens and my rest of my siblings walk in and hug me to death.

"Okay, I am alive you know." I say sarcastically.

"I know i'm impressed."Jacob says.

"Because of you two we all felt your pain. Thank you very much."Addy says.

"Hey at least we didn't die out there." Lucas points out.

"Stop bickering, ALL OF YOU." My dad commands.

We shut our mouths instantly. You don't defy dad's orders ever.

"Good. Now about theses wolves tell us something interesting." My dad says.

I looked over at Lucas and he looked at me.

I sighed "I wasn't sure if they were apart of this pack because I couldn't tell at all. There were 6 of them and they were regular wolves." I say slowly.

"But their was a leader definitely. She was giving orders to the others. But she didn't fight she just stayed back and watched." Lucas said.

My dad's eyes glazed over as he was getting a mindlink. His face became hard.